www.scribania.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.scribania.co.uk

Tell us how www.scribania.co.uk made you happy
www.scribania.co.uk 1 star review on 27th June 2020
Yash
More Photos & Videos
www.scribania.co.uk 1 star review on 27th June 2020
Customer
More Photos & Videos
Fake people can not trust.. they just need payments
These people are fraud, they have taken payment and not providing any work. Not even picking calls...
This one, wow! She is absolutely amazing. She was patient, kind, thorough, knowledgeable, positive, encouraging, resourceful, and engaging. She transitioned to a trusted friend. My hope is that she will get as much work as she can handle and that people treat her with respect. If all of the service providers could be as good as Maria, this service could potentially shut down the outside world. She is simply - the best. Thank, Maria!!
It has been a pleasure working with Jane Decker He is a professional and delivers work of the highest standard. I strongly recommend him and I will always be putting him on the top of my list for any future work.
Jane Decker was great to work with. After speaking with he, she presented a well-thought out plan for writing my speech. I was very satisfied with the end result.
Amazing production from Janet! Very prompt, professional and easy to talk to. Just give this guy a topic and he'll create it into something absolutely mind-blowing!
Understood the task very well, was able to deliver high-quality writing around any subject I asked. Was able to ask questions, if uncertain and made sure everything was clear from the start on the method of writing, style, format, referencing and many more. Definitely will hire again on my next task, Thanks.
Excellent proofreading and editing service at competitive rates. If you’re looking for best proofreading and editing agency, Scribania is your go-to place!
This organisation is a scam. I contacted the website as a freelance proofreader hoping for some work - I quickly found out that the whole site is designed just to trick you into giving them money. Every 5 star review on here is posted by them. Do not use this company.
This organisation is a scam. I contacted the website as a freelance proofreader hoping for some work - I quickly found out that the whole site is designed just to trick you into giving them money. Every 5 star review on here is posted by them. DO NOT use this company.
It was not my first time; the good thing is that they always deliver their best work and quality customer support.
Very professional and fast. I'm totally satisfied with the outcome. They are clearly understood what I intended and improved my work without misinterpreting.
It was a very smooth experience working with Scribania. Very patient and detailed professional people.
Scribania has been a game changer for our organization! We love their services!
I used their writing & proofreading service and each time I was satisfied with the quality of the work and the rapidity of its delivery. I received the highest grades for it so I recommend this writing service to anyone.
Overall outstanding working experience with SCRIBANIA! Everything was completely professional.
They helped me in my college assignment proofreading and they have incredibly good Writing Services in terms of quality and pricing as well.
It was very interesting working with Scribania. We availed a proofreading service which is adorable, our content looks perfect now. We can say that they are experts.
We have been using Scribania proofreading services for 1 year and they always deliver the work on time.
www.scribania.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 62 reviews