Scufgaming Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Scufgaming

How would you rate Scufgaming ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Scufgaming in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Their website was very user friendly and they have a great reputation in the industry. However, their customer service could use some improvement. It's difficult to get in contact with them regarding questions and support. I placed my order on the 24th and I understand there are two holidays here but the lack of communication or status update on an order 11 days ago is not up to par with other competitive online stores."
Scufgaming is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews