Scully & Scully Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scully & Scully

How would you rate Scully & Scully ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Scully & Scully in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought a beautiful Italian pot or centerpiece bit of china for my lady, and she really loves it.....It is a bowl with handles that has handpainted flowers on it, and she uses it in the center of the dining table with green apples in it. It was called a large Bouquet With Lily ceramic planter. That piece of china was very expensive, but it has been a great addition to her collection of china, and she tells me she is very satisfied with it."
Scully & Scully is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews