Secret Passion Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Secret Passion

How would you rate Secret Passion?

"you advertized item in stock paid it then was told out of stock you sent me email on similar item when i received it it was totaly not same item not a satisfied customer"
"One of the products I wanted was not available and I was not made aware of this until after I had paid for it, so therefore had to be refunded. It would have been easier to inform me it was out of stock before I had transferred the money for the item"
"Poor web presentation. Curtomer service phone number never pick up the phone (tried to ring several times in different day). No tracking number provide. Never answered email. At the moment, i can say nothing about their product as it hasnt arrived yet."
Francisco X
Verified Buyer
"Bought a product on monday 21-04-15 only replied no wednesday with the track received product on thursday no problem with that I opened the box wrong product tried to contact them no response."
Secret Passion is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews