Sedona Healing Arts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sedona Healing Arts

Tell us how Sedona Healing Arts made you happy
I went to Yolessa for an intuitive session. She had such a kind & gentle manner that created a safe & inviting environment. Her information was right on & helped me to unblock & receive valid information to help me move forward. It was a wonderful & positive reading. I’m so happy that I was guided to her at the right time & place.
It was an amazing and spontaneous trip into Sedona Healing Arts that changed my trip. I had been hiking and moving the week prior and my body was out of balance. Dami was so kind and warm. She helped me to understand which Chakras needed more attention, and helped me to intuitively find a stone to help me at home regain balance. I also had a session on the Rainbow Bridge that was life changing. The feeling of connection to my whole-self again was something I’ve only felt a few times. I could not be more grateful for the time I spent here with these wise, intelligent and kind women! Thank you so much, please come to CT!!
We stumbled into this place and were immediately impressed. Yolessa offered us free aura readings that lead to really helpful, positive, life changing follow up. She is truly intuitive, kind, helpful and a gem for AZ and the world. If I lived in Sedona, I'd visit often.
Sedona Healing Arts is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews