SellCar.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SellCar.co.uk
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SellCar.co.uk?

Tell us how SellCar.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Sold my Bentley Continental GTC to SellCar. Excellent service throughout, polite and professional staff, timely service.....pretty much everything I was told it would be or more. Great company, highly recommended."
Are you SellCar.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have just sold my beautiful R8 Convertible to SellCarco.uk, and I can honestly say that I have never experienced such a pleasant and happy transaction. Dan and Amy were really nice people who made the whole experience really easy and relaxed. I spoke with a couple of people at SellCar.co.uk before the actual sale day, and they were equally polite and decent, calling back at the time agreed and sending emails in a timely manner. There was no renegotiation or quibbling on price, I was paid exactly what I had been offered when I first enquired. I cannot recommend these guys enough, I have sold my previous cars to companies such as Aston Martin, Bentley and Mercedes and I can honestly say that dealing with SellCar.co.uk was a better experience. I have learnt that selling a car does not have to have a painful experience."
SellCar.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews