SellCar.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SellCar.co.uk

How would you rate SellCar.co.uk ?

Kieran Moulden
Verified Reviewer
"I have just sold my beautiful R8 Convertible to SellCarco.uk, and I can honestly say that I have never experienced such a pleasant and happy transaction. Dan and Amy were really nice people who made the whole experience really easy and relaxed. I spoke with a couple of people at SellCar.co.uk before the actual sale day, and they were equally polite and decent, calling back at the time agreed and sending emails in a timely manner. There was no renegotiation or quibbling on price, I was paid exactly what I had been offered when I first enquired. I cannot recommend these guys enough, I have sold my previous cars to companies such as Aston Martin, Bentley and Mercedes and I can honestly say that dealing with SellCar.co.uk was a better experience. I have learnt that selling a car does not have to have a painful experience."
SellCar.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews