SellCar.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SellCar.co.uk
05AM
5AM

Tell us how SellCar.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Sold my Bentley Continental GTC to SellCar. Excellent service throughout, polite and professional staff, timely service.....pretty much everything I was told it would be or more. Great company, highly recommended."
Are you SellCar.co.uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback SellCar.co.uk receives. Reply Free
"I have just sold my beautiful R8 Convertible to SellCarco.uk, and I can honestly say that I have never experienced such a pleasant and happy transaction. Dan and Amy were really nice people who made the whole experience really easy and relaxed. I spoke with a couple of people at SellCar.co.uk before the actual sale day, and they were equally polite and decent, calling back at the time agreed and sending emails in a timely manner. There was no renegotiation or quibbling on price, I was paid exactly what I had been offered when I first enquired. I cannot recommend these guys enough, I have sold my previous cars to companies such as Aston Martin, Bentley and Mercedes and I can honestly say that dealing with SellCar.co.uk was a better experience. I have learnt that selling a car does not have to have a painful experience."
SellCar.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews