Semrush Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Semrush

Tell us how Semrush made you happy

"SEMrush is my default go-to tool. Without its awesome power, I simply couldn't help my customers with the daily insights their businesses need. Whether it be discovering errors on site, monitoring Keyword rankings, or scheduling Social media posts, SEMrush makes it all simple. Value for money."
Are you Semrush? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I`ve recently moved to another tool since SEMrush data seems not fresh. I get a lot of rubbish in the reports generated by SEMrush. It`s pitty to say goodbye after 7 months of almost everyday use, but the technologies do not stand still and you should always be in search of better data. Although SEMrush is a pioneer among keyword research tools, they are far behind of competitors in terms of data, price and ease of use."
"One of the top search engine marketing tools I've tried, even the free version gives plenty of insights, position tracking, keyword research. I've been using it weekly for the last 2 years"
Semrush is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews