Sennheiser Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sennheiser
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Sennheiser made you happy

"After a few weeks spent on researching what would be the best pair of headphones I could buy for my home studio and hundreds of articles later, I've finally decided to buy myself a set of Sennheiser HD 650. I didn't know it before... but these headphones litteraly changed my understanding of my own mixes. Not only do they sound pretty accurate on themselves but also have they a very amazing soundstage. I've got Sonarworks to make a custom profile for these and I don't think I have ever listened to anything as amazing, ever. I am more than satisfied by the sound, the build quality but also the comfort which is excellent (and I do wear plugs, which usually makes it a bit difficult with headphones). That's simple, I have absolutely no doubt on the fact that the day I need a new pair of headphones, they will come from Sennheiser."
Are you Sennheiser? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sennheiser receives. Reply Free
Sennheiser is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews