Sennheiser Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sennheiser

How would you rate Sennheiser?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ariana Keehn

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sennheiser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ariana Keehn
"After a few weeks spent on researching what would be the best pair of headphones I could buy for my home studio and hundreds of articles later, I've finally decided to buy myself a set of Sennheiser HD 650. I didn't know it before... but these headphones litteraly changed my understanding of my own mixes. Not only do they sound pretty accurate on themselves but also have they a very amazing soundstage. I've got Sonarworks to make a custom profile for these and I don't think I have ever listened to anything as amazing, ever. I am more than satisfied by the sound, the build quality but also the comfort which is excellent (and I do wear plugs, which usually makes it a bit difficult with headphones). That's simple, I have absolutely no doubt on the fact that the day I need a new pair of headphones, they will come from Sennheiser."
Sennheiser is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews