http://sentinelmechanical.com/ Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend http://sentinelmechanical.com/

Tell us how http://sentinelmechanical.com/ made you happy

"1st when the mechanic showed up he was kind enough but he didn't know how to work his own equipment. So he spent some time just trying to figure out how to turn it on. Then I felt he wasn't fully knowledgeable of our system even though we called ahead several times to discuss pricing and the equipment needing serviced. He noticed a leak had formed after he was done with the flush so he wrapped white tape around it to fix the leak. I checked later that evening and there was water all over the wooden floor. I called them back to come fix the leak that had been created after they serviced it. They came the next day but not in any hurry. A different tech. showed up again friendly enough. He put in a new washer cost of about 10 cents. Leak was fixed. I asked him do you usually charge for fixing a leak created by having it serviced and he assured me NO not usually. I calculated the miles and time they where here and again rounding up on miles and hours here and it was a TOTAL OF $147.49!!!! A week or so later I got a bill for $458.24 which included WAY WAY MORE HOURS than they were here for!!! I called them back and they said they don't have any dishonest technicians and got defensive instead of actually caring to fix the problem. He later sent a letter saying the same thing and removing 30mins off the bill due to the tech's inability to work his equipment (water pump). I calculated the bill in total including all the time they spent even ROUNDING UP and to and from miles and again IT WAS WAY WAY OFF. His letter contradicted what he said on the phone to me. My wife called and he dodged her calls several times when asking to resolve this SCAM and speak to the boss. He promised to call back and email and he took his time or never did until we called first because I want this matter resolved. We have 2 kids we both work we are both honest hard working people. He later had the boss's wife call instead of the boss and she yelled and argued and threatened to report us to collections and put a lien on our house. My wife was now crying at this point after the company had HUNG up on her. BTW we went to yelp and other review websites and FOUND NEARLY IDENTICAL ISSUES, INCLUDING THE SAME VERBIAGE AND THREATS THEY USED ON SEVERAL CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!! We reported them to the better business bureau (BBB) They started haggling prices with her and just to be done with THIS HIDEOUS SCAMMING company we agreed to pay $237.47 PLEASE PLEASE DONT USE THIS COMPANY EVER FOR ANYTHING!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO NOT USE THIS SCAMMING company!!!!!!!!!! I am not the only 1 they SCAMMED. Looks like over 5 other people so far!!!!!!!"
http://sentinelmechanical.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews