serge living Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend serge living

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does serge living deliver?

How can I contact serge living?

Tell us how serge living made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I probably don’t need to say anything more than his contact name in my phone is entitled “Joe Lying Bastard”! We purchased some goods September 2017 of which some turned up the day before Xmas Eve and half the order was wrong! On and off I have now spent nearly 12 months trying to resolve this and like everyone else have just been fed lies and bullshit! He is nothing more than a thief and would implore anyone to steer well clear!"
Are you serge living? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"months to receive a dining table (was promised 4 weeks for delivery). I have, to date, never received my chairs and when confronted over email, Joe eventually offered to give me a part refund but has never supplied in full. He still owes money today. I’d advise not placing an order. He’s had enough chances To correct his wrongs but now enough is enough. I’ll be visiting his shop to get my money back - his shop can state by appointment only but that won’t deter me. Buyers beware he is also trading under prestigediningsets.com"
"Took my money!! No goods, No refunds, shameful service. Keeps promising refund and then nothing...please do not use!"
"Do not buy from any of the following businesses the Joseph Michael Lomax (Known as Joe)is involved in. Sergeliving and Middleton Furnishings as both are fraudulent. Already owned SL Gardens LTD which was dissolved. Unfortunately any money given like I did to the sum of £1985 won’t be returned and you don’t get your goods. He promises a 4 week delivery and I have waited 3 months, he’s extremely difficult to get a hold of and only returns emails if you are buying not when money has been handed over. Anyone else been scammed then please report your case to Action Fraud Police, happy to help anyone in a similar position as I am in the process of dealing with solicitors, local authorities where he runs his shop, Company’s House, Police and Banking Fraud departments. He uses Nat West in case anyone else wishes to report fraudulent activity. Let’s make sure no one buys from him, spend your money elsewhere"
"Same as everybody else who has had a bad experience with joe Lorax takes your money doesn’t get in touch when you ring him he doesn’t want to know any of your concerns won’t refund people waste of time puts the phone down on people how can there actually be good reviews !,... ? Think this business needs taking to court for fraud reporting to police newspapers council etc I’m on it Oh and he reported someone’s review on trustpiolet ?. Why It was only the truth but you know what the truth hurts joe"
"Paid for a dining set and chairs last year. Near delivery date, owner did not answer emails/calls. Eventually told delivery would be delayed due to 'courier issues'. Immediately asked for return of money as, at the same time, large number of online reviews by people stating non-delivery of goods and non-return of money. To date, no money or goods received. Number of people filing this business as fraud to the Police. Hoping we can put an end to this scam."
"I’m still waiting my £1800 refund for an item that was not delivered!!!!! Avoid like the plague. I have been forced to raise a chargeback to claim back the money they owe me. They have blocked me from Facebook and are not responding to my messages."
serge living is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews