serge living Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend serge living

How would you rate serge living ?

"Same as everybody else who has had a bad experience with joe Lorax takes your money doesn’t get in touch when you ring him he doesn’t want to know any of your concerns won’t refund people waste of time puts the phone down on people how can there actually be good reviews !,... ? Think this business needs taking to court for fraud reporting to police newspapers council etc I’m on it Oh and he reported someone’s review on trustpiolet ?. Why It was only the truth but you know what the truth hurts joe"
"I’m still waiting my £1800 refund for an item that was not delivered!!!!! Avoid like the plague. I have been forced to raise a chargeback to claim back the money they owe me. They have blocked me from Facebook and are not responding to my messages."
"Paid for a dining set and chairs last year. Near delivery date, owner did not answer emails/calls. Eventually told delivery would be delayed due to 'courier issues'. Immediately asked for return of money as, at the same time, large number of online reviews by people stating non-delivery of goods and non-return of money. To date, no money or goods received. Number of people filing this business as fraud to the Police. Hoping we can put an end to this scam."
serge living is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews