Servcorp Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Servcorp

Tell us how Servcorp made you happy

"Servcorp Uk is a very bad company to work with. I would like to give -5 stars if could be possible A lot of unexpected costs. Charging my business debit card without my prior consent. They charged me after 6 months I finished the contract with them. They have not called me to tell me what is the situation and why they want to charge me. I started legal proceedings to the fraud department of my bank. I will ask them for moral compensation. Doesn't refund our money. UNPROFESSIONAL Stay away from them !!!!!!"
Are you Servcorp? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Servcorp is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access