Service repair centre Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Service repair centre

Tell us how Service repair centre made you happy

"Had wheel alignment done front and back for £30, can not argue with that. Friendly staff and very flexible. Would recommend. great price and service"
Are you Service repair centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"CHARGED TWICE ONCE FOR ROOM 2nd TIME FOR BEING THEIR NEVER AGAIN"
"Very fast and professional service"
"They were well illustrated and very well written . The provided the material I needed to teach my class. The children loved them as well."
"Brilliant new collection showcasing some amazing colours and fabrics. Delivery was fast and the returns process easy and I was quickly refunded for the returned products."
"I've NEVER shopped there so I couldn't tell anyone."
"Very good Shop in Friendly service are very Happy with"
"Fast delivery!"
"Wonderful. Affordable site for Neals Yard Products"
"good customer service and i get every thing what i need."
"Great product, works a treat, super speedy delivery long before estimated arrival time. Will buy from again, plus, a free little USB light for laptop. Wonderful!"
"Hair Gallery was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy that she did! Adriana is my stylist and she is a master at cut and color! I don't know what I'd do without her! Ruth is the most AMAZING massage therapist! It is always a special treat to have a service scheduled with Ruth - she is also a fabulous manicurist! I also go to Patricia for nail services and she is wonderful and meticulous! You really can't go wrong at Hair Gallery! It is a relaxing atmosphere with very skilled professionals!! Highly recommend!!! H Elias"
"muito bom eu recomendo a todos"
"The great early delivery on time"
"All the craft goods are very good quality. and always arrive promptly."
"relly happy"
"Bought Christmas boots for my beloved. Easy to order size and style. Prompt delivery and excellent price."
"advisor very polite and efficient in dealing with our holiday request"
"Disappointed with amson good going missing miss described smaller than advertised arrived late 9"
"Just tried the More More More lasagne that I had bought before Christmas and frozen. It certainly did not look anything like the picture on the website- you could not have cut it into portions as it was incredibly pale coloured,watery and sloppy. There was not much meat or pasta. I'm glad we did not try to serve it to guests at Christmas as it just looked like a wet pool on the plate. We threw most of it away. Very disappointed!"
Service repair centre is rated 4.43 based on 21 reviews