Service repair centre Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Service repair centre

How would you rate Service repair centre ?

DAVID
"CHARGED TWICE ONCE FOR ROOM 2nd TIME FOR BEING THEIR NEVER AGAIN"
Mohammed Ghani
"Very fast and professional service"
Patricia Reed
"I've NEVER shopped there so I couldn't tell anyone."
Vitalij Vygovskij
"Very good Shop in Friendly service are very Happy with"
Lustig Peter
"Fast delivery!"
ChristineBradly
"Wonderful. Affordable site for Neals Yard Products"
Mrs Surinder Kaur Uppal
"good customer service and i get every thing what i need."
"Great product, works a treat, super speedy delivery long before estimated arrival time. Will buy from again, plus, a free little USB light for laptop. Wonderful!"
Holly
"Hair Gallery was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy that she did! Adriana is my stylist and she is a master at cut and color! I don't know what I'd do without her! Ruth is the most AMAZING massage therapist! It is always a special treat to have a service scheduled with Ruth - she is also a fabulous manicurist! I also go to Patricia for nail services and she is wonderful and meticulous! You really can't go wrong at Hair Gallery! It is a relaxing atmosphere with very skilled professionals!! Highly recommend!!! H Elias"
Julian Costa
"muito bom eu recomendo a todos"
Jesse91
"The great early delivery on time"
Mrs E Hickman
"All the craft goods are very good quality. and always arrive promptly."
Luis
"relly happy"
Mrs Louise Brown
"Bought Christmas boots for my beloved. Easy to order size and style. Prompt delivery and excellent price."
Mr Brookman
"advisor very polite and efficient in dealing with our holiday request"
Susan Odonnell
"Disappointed with amson good going missing miss described smaller than advertised arrived late 9"
"Just tried the More More More lasagne that I had bought before Christmas and frozen. It certainly did not look anything like the picture on the website- you could not have cut it into portions as it was incredibly pale coloured,watery and sloppy. There was not much meat or pasta. I'm glad we did not try to serve it to guests at Christmas as it just looked like a wet pool on the plate. We threw most of it away. Very disappointed!"
"They did the job as promised, which can be hit and miss off the internet!"
Service repair centre is rated 4.33 based on 18 reviews