Set TV IPTV Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Set TV IPTV

Tell us how Set TV IPTV made you happy

"Set TV alongside Trustpilot have rigged the ratings in as little as 4 days! Four days ago Set TV had a whopping 49% 1 Star rating due to their IPTV Application buffering, freezing and epg channel guide was not correct. Many upon many had posted grievances due to this. I myself had posted and then Trustpilot said that I was a hater, a re-seller and etc. I am not! They "trustpilot" had blocked out my comments which were correct in nature and no disrespectful words posted. Now Set TV has a 49% 5 star rating and the 1 star is now at a 7%. Sound weird? It is and trustpilot and Set TV are in cahoots."
Are you Set TV IPTV? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Set TV IPTV is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews