Set TV IPTV Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Set TV IPTV

How would you rate Set TV IPTV ?

"Set TV alongside Trustpilot have rigged the ratings in as little as 4 days! Four days ago Set TV had a whopping 49% 1 Star rating due to their IPTV Application buffering, freezing and epg channel guide was not correct. Many upon many had posted grievances due to this. I myself had posted and then Trustpilot said that I was a hater, a re-seller and etc. I am not! They "trustpilot" had blocked out my comments which were correct in nature and no disrespectful words posted. Now Set TV has a 49% 5 star rating and the 1 star is now at a 7%. Sound weird? It is and trustpilot and Set TV are in cahoots."
Set TV IPTV is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!