Sfcostadelsol Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sfcostadelsol

How would you rate Sfcostadelsol ?

(optional)

Anthony Shirley
"I booked an apartment with this company in January,the agreement was to pay the deposit directly to their own account, by-passing Homeaway,the site they advertise on,and then pay the balance in cash on arrival in July.Because I had a query over the air-con they assumed I wanted to cancel,and informed me that if I did not pay the full amount they would keep my deposit and relet the apartment 3 months before holiday,totally contrary to our contract.I feel as though I am being scammed as I have no recourse as they booked around the letting site,Homeaway. I would not recommend this site to anyone,definitely one to avoid."
Sfcostadelsol is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews