sfenergie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend sfenergie

How would you rate sfenergie ?

"What great service! We switched both business gas & electricity supplies with no hassle, along with a massive saving! Highly recommended."
"Our friend recommended Scott to provide a quote for our energy supply for our new premises. Scott didn’t disappoint, as we were new to this we were unsure what the process was and was really looking for someone to guide us through the process, Scott did this all the way from going through the detail and explaining what would happen at switch over. He was both professional but also added the personal touch and would highly recommend. I’m really glad we have Scott looking after us as you have enough to worry about starting up a new business."
"This is the first time that I have changed suppliers without any hassle. Scott made it easy and uncomplicated. He called when he said he would, wasn't pushy and dealt with both suppliers on my behalf. He made it hassle free and I hope he continues for many years to come, as I won't be changing. Thanks Scott"
"Awesome service and price always goes the extra mile"
sfenergie is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews