SGS Engineering Reviews

E

Refund - Difficult

36.36%
Industry Average
WHAT A SHAMBLES OF A COMPANY !! Refund agreed for non receipt of goods, email stating 5 - 7 days for cleared funds to hit my account, day 8 no refund called Abigail Hughes who apologised on behalf of SGS whist informing me that I would receive the cleared fund by 5pm - Yet again SGS failed to forefill there agreement.
posted 1 week ago - Sonny Takhar
They now say the “management team” are refusing to refund my money.
posted 3 weeks ago - Neil Parsons
He eventually agreed for me to return it for a refund but I had to pay £23 for the return which he will not refund me.
posted 1 month ago - Peter Cockle
Eventually I had to suggest surely out of good will of gesture a partial refund or even a next day delivery to be offered for the hassle of disruption after all this lays with SGS and not a me as loyal customer.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
I am left having to purchase an alternative strimmer from another company and now probably face a battle to get a refund (and a costly return.
posted 6 months ago - Andy Brown
Aha engineering have made returning a faulty item very very difficult am now stuck with a air compressor that is I can not use and no refund. Thanks sgs great service. Don’t buy from here if you need to return they don’t want to know!!
posted 9 months ago - Peter broad
They agreed to collect it (large heavy item for pallet collection) and refund the full amount back however on 3 occasions they have supposedly booked the toolbox for collection but no one turns up.
posted 1 year ago - Nathan Howells
posted 1 year ago - Nathan Howells
On discovering the jack was next to useless, I immediately contacted SGS customer services department who were courteous but after numerous phone calls and emails basically said in their opinion the performance was acceptable, and therefore wouldn’t exchange or refund my purchase.
posted 1 year ago - Mr P
They agreed to refund but this is taking a while.
posted 1 year ago - Andy Salmon