SGS Engineering Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Engineering

Tell us how SGS Engineering made you happy
I brought a petrol brushcutter/strimmer to undertake a garden project. Attracted by the offer of next day delivery and good reviews I decided to purchase the item. I followed the instructions carefully and built the machine exactly as per instructions and on the first pull of the starting cord the handle broke in half and cut my hand! The machine seemed to vibrate excessively and after no more than 3 minutes use I noticed missing bolts on the main shaft and on the front shield, these had worked loose and I was unable to locate them. The protection shield had moved due to this and the cutting blade (brushcutter) has sliced through the shield. I immediately contacted SGS and it became apparent that the advisor seemed to think that I’d somehow not constructed the machine correctly? I asked if I could swap the strimmer for another as I desperately needed it for the weekend but was told this wasn’t possible which is annoying as when I purchased the strimmer it was with me in less than 24hrs. I am left having to purchase an alternative strimmer from another company and now probably face a battle to get a refund (and a costly return.)
I have previously bought items before and this time ordered boot gas struts for my Citroen. Quality product with tracked international shipping as i live in France. Helpful customer service keeping me up to date with the progress of my order.
Very happy with my purchases. Competative prices.Delivered next day and well packed. would use again.
Good after sales customer support Unfortunately the courier company missed the 9am delivery instruction and I didn’t receive my order until gone 4pm. People easily assume the vendor didn’t give the instruction and use the courier as a scapegoat, but in credit to SGS, my box has a 9am label attached so this one was just unlucky. The CS team were very helpful and we exchanged several emails on the day and the service was enough that despite the misfortune on this occasion, I’ll have no reservations about buying from SGS again in the future.
Very happy with my air compressor. Easy to fix and running well. Only one think for the assembly teams if there any in SGS. The air compressor comes with one scratch, and the electrical wire, the final part attached to cylinder block look melted. Well i can not attach the photo, but please more attention.
Product exactly as described, excellent price, fast delivery. Highly recommended!!!
I brought a portable tool trolley from SGS Engineering. The Service was excellent, build quality of the product was superb and very competitively priced. Very happy. Would definitely recommend
Good price and quick delivery
Just spent over 2K with SGS and was really impressed with the service we were shown especially considering when we placed the order during the busy season ie Christmas and new year so thanks for all there help when we had a shipping problem the service team were amazing and sorted out the issue with a help full attitude and just generally a really helpful and caring attitude which was really encouraging and will be ordering more tools soon thanks Alan 😀👍
Couldn’t be more pleased with the new tool chest extension 7 smooth tool draws got tool box envy now with friends and colleagues brilliant product highly recommended
Very good quality equipment supplied with excellent service.
I would highly recommend SGS Engineering for these reasons. They offer great value for money. Ordering was a piece of cake. I found, after weeks of searching exactly the spec of air compressor I was looking for. Finally quality, 100%.
I just buy milwaukee combi drill M18 and it's work very well, I recommend SGS fast delivery and very well protected the item in box thanks
Milwaukee HD18CS-0 18V Circular Saw Best value on UK web as far as I could ascertain. Very prompt delivery. What more can you ask.
Ordered 2 struts for my Astra Estate,delivery was prompt,fitting was a piece of cake,used SGS before,thank you SGS.
I Placed My order just before new years eve, My order was delivered Jan 2nd as promised. DHL were great delivery right on time as per the text they sent me on the day of delivery. Compressor works well and does exactly what I wanted for a very competitive price.
Bought 4 car wheel dollies. Good solid kit, good value, delivered promptly. Thoroughly recommended
Just bought a race jack and axle stands from SGS, great products and super fast delivery, very happy customer.
SGS Engineering is rated 4.43 based on 90 reviews