SGS Engineering Reviews

of reviewers recommend SGS Engineering

Tell us how SGS Engineering made you happy
Next day delivery . Free ! Fittings look quality no issues what so ever. Will use again.
A good value product & a swift service. Items arrived well packaged with clear instructions Well done SGS Engineering.
After looking round for a 50lt compressor the SGS website told me everything I needed to know with full in-depth spec at a great price. Once ordered it came the next day with great delivery info and very well, safe packing. Would defiantly use aging. Very happy.
Good experience all round. Website easy to use, fast deliver and a good price. Would use again. Bought Ryobi radio and battery.
Worth its price
Great service and quality goods, ordered one afternoon arrived next day, this is the second time I have bought from SGS .
An excellent service. Goods arrived on time, well packaged and just what I expected.
First Class Service, This is the second time I’ve purchased from SGS you haven’t failed to impress me yet, I have to say I’m pretty hard to please so well done everyone. Since my first purchase from you I have regularly browsed your site although I’m retired now my son has grown to like well made tools like the Milwaukee brand. Good luck to everyone and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Fast delivery & exactly as described
Very slick and professional service. I have used SGS before and nothing has changed to alter my opinion. Delivered ahead of scheduled delivery date.
Great service, well packaged and arrived promptly as always
Great product and service. Parts already fitted to the car.
Excellent service as usual for. SGS. I had to contact customer services and they sorted out a duplicate order (my fault) quickly. Prices are great and quick delivery
great product at good price. very pleased with my purchase, thanks!
First class service ty
Definitely will use again , great service ,great prices and quick delivery’s.
Raising Cars - I needed a sturdy trolley jack with a big handle, to replace my paper-mache device, and I bought one at a great price from SGS. It certainly does what it is supposed to, and in a very secure manner. I look forward to many 'up-lifting' experiences with it.
I don’t write reviews; however, this is a truly forgettable experience having purchased a faulty trash water pump from SGS. Initial responses from customer services was very encouraging and helpful. I did all that was asked of me; however, the promised replacement pump didn’t materialise when it was scheduled. I was told that the courier had misrouted the replacement pump; however, speaking with the courier I was informed that the pump hadn’t been collected from SGS, all they had received was notice of a collection. Tbh I don’t know who to believe, all I know is the water has now topped the dyke. Thank you👎👎👎 I purchased the pump to manage a real flood potential next to my property following an extended period of heavy rain. I wish I’d read the negative reviews that are never shown on company websites as I would not of purchased from this company. The negative reviews highlight what appears to be a common theme of initial good service until something fails; the reviews then highlight the poor Service I have received. I dread to think what service if any I’ll receive in the future if the pending pump fails if this is what it’s been like up to now... Read all reviews up front is my advice!
Excellent service! Ordered a strimmer Thursday 3pm, notified Friday 8am that it would arrive between 10 and 11 and it duly arrived at 1030.
SGS Engineering is rated 4.04 based on 45 reviews