SGS Engineering Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend SGS Engineering

Tell us how SGS Engineering made you happy

"Received petrol leaf blower today, delivered on time, box undamaged, have left it to my 14yrd old son to unpack when he gets home, so will review actual product when used a few times, cannot fault ordering system and delivery."
Are you SGS Engineering? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Just bought 3ton Jack. Very pleased not only with the product but also with the speed of delivery and excellent communication. I had made an error and duplicated the order. They resolved very quickly again with polite and helpful comms. Second purchase from them and would definitely use them again."
"Following an on going problem, where I purchased a air compressor from sgs, the compressor is 2 months old with 2 1/2 hours use and the head gasket and the rubber cylinder head seal blew due to the compressor not being assembled properly, they told me they didnt have the rubber seal but would send a new gasket out. A week later I recieved the gasket only to find that once I opened the envelope they sent me a USED gasket that they had taken of another compressor, FIRSTLY I should never have to be replacing gaskets at this stage of the compressors light usage, SECONDLY what kind of so called professional company sends a USED gasket to a customer with a compressor which has a 2 YEAR WARRANTY. when I rang it was the usual excuses, and he said to me " WEVE TRIED TO HELP YOU ALL WE CAN BY SENDING A FREE GASKET OUT" lol. Considering theres a 2 year warranty it should be FREE, but they sent me a used gasket and they cant seem to see the problem with that. Anyone who knows about any type of engines knows that you dont put USED gaskets on a cylinder head. AGAIN they said that they dont have any in stock which would explain the used one, but how can they produce air compressors without head gaskets lol, so that's clearly a lie. I've now been told I will have a NEW gasket maybee by Friday but cant promise anything. YET MORE TIME THAT I CANT WORK. a real professional company would have offered to take the compressor back and send a new one considering it's still under warranty. Full of excuses yet again. I'm now going to contact trading standards with my concerns, and looks like I'm going to have to buy equipment with a company that's actually competent."
"Bought a compressor didn’t work properly, wanted to return sgs didn’t want to know. Having to go through hell to get my money back. Don’t buy from here as if you need to return you’ve had it!!!"
"Aha engineering have made returning a faulty item very very difficult am now stuck with a air compressor that is I can not use and no refund. Thanks sgs great service. Don’t buy from here if you need to return they don’t want to know!!"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and quality products. I will definitely be using SGS again. Thank you for making it a fast, pleasant and easy experience."
"When it all arrived it was much bigger and better built than I thought it would be. Very quick delivery too."
"26" tool chest and roller cabinet. Absolutely fantastic piece of kit,the web page pictures dont do it justice. Ordered mine at lunch time on a monday,their carrier was knocking my door at 9am the next day,what a service. Would thoroughly recommend SGS to anybody looking for a tool chest."
"Excellent service A swift answer to my email enabled me to buy the correct part which was delivered promptly. I can definitely recommend the company."
"I'm very Pleased with SGS - Engineering. Their Quality, Price and speed of Delivery, is exceptional, delivery took less than 30 hours from payment to me receiving it, very impressive!"
"Excellent communication and service. SGS were in touch via email from the moment the order was placed and delivery was prompt - can't fault them."
"An excellent service. Goods arrived on time, well packaged and just what I expected. I shall certainly use this company again."
"Excellent! The parts sent were exactly right and easily fitted. I tried several websites and found that this is the best website by far for getting the gas struts. I just put in the number written on my old struts and behold, up came my car's make and model. Especially pleasing as my car is not a recent model. Delivery in a couple of days."
"Purchased product on line ultra fast delivery, product is of outstanding quality and most importantly very affordable ,I will not hesitate to recommend SGS to anyone this is engineering at its best ."
"Had multiple issues regarding a 72" tool box purchased from SGS Engineering. The box arrived damaged and was missing parts, which they asked for evidence and was provided immediately. They agreed to collect it (large heavy item for pallet collection) and refund the full amount back however on 3 occasions they have supposedly booked the toolbox for collection but no one turns up. Waiting around from 8am to 6pm to be told its the delivery company fault however speaking to the deliver company they have zero instructions from SGS for the collection. Once fair enough but 3 times is not a mistake, very clear they do not intend on collecting the toolbox in order to refund the money back. £550 down with a large tool in my garage taking up space and unable to purchase another tool box else where until I get my refund. Now I am going through trading standards and possibly small court claim for this completely dishonest company. Reviews are good when everything goes straight forward but look at how they deal with their customers when issues crop up. WORSE company I have dealt with in years"
"As usual, excellent quality product, competitively priced and friendly and professional customer service. Bit of a delay from the the courier (these things happen) but was resolved by the customer services team and the delivery was only a day late."
"Great service and amazing product. So pleased with Ryobi long reach battery powered hedge trimmer. All at a great price too."
"Horrible customer service. They 60 days returns policiy is not true. Purchased Mulwaukee drill from them witch was faulty upon opening. They told me because I had it for more than 6 days they cannot help me. They cannot accept it back because it was openned. But they sent the drill in a bag with no box. This was the last time buying from them."
SGS Engineering is rated 3.44 based on 25 reviews