Sgs Engineering Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sgs Engineering

How would you rate Sgs Engineering?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wekasebo

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sgs Engineering in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Wekasebo
"Recent order of 6Ton Axle Stands. I recently ordered two pairs of 6Ton Axle Stands from SGS Engineering. The items were sent by next day delivery and impressively arrived in less than 24 hours from when the order was placed. This being my first experience of purchasing from SGS Engineering, I have yet to see how future business with them will be, but if this first experience is anything to go by, there is no reason why I will not continue to shop there. Personally, I am partial to high quality equipment, and have observed that the stands certainly do look and feel made to the high standards that I prefer. These high quality products were rendered all the more attractive by the discounted prices that SGS Engineering were offering at the time of my purchase. I did assume that the stands were supplied fitted with pads, but it turns out that they are not. Fortunately, I did include a set (intended for spares) with the order and was still good to go upon receipt of the order. I would certainly recommend SGS Engineering to anyone."
Sgs Engineering is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews