Shelter Fitness Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in Cranberry Township, PA. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

A

Delivery - Fast

90.00%
Industry Average
Quick delivery, consistent quality of products. I have ordered twice from Shelter Fitness and I will definitely do it again!
posted 4 months ago - Mirjam D
You sent my order quickly and responded quickly and helpfully when there was a delivery hiccup. Much appreciated.
posted 4 months ago - Michelle K
Great quality, great customer service, fast delivery
posted 4 months ago - Dane J
Bought 230lbs on an amazing sale and got free shipping. Wild deal. And the quality is top notch. I was shorted 1 plate on delivery but it’ll get sorted. Their customer service has been top notch.
posted 4 months ago - Dane J
Quick delivery and just what I was expecting.
posted 5 months ago - Eric H
Pricing was very competitive and the two day delivery sealed the deal. Nice Kettlebells. The customer service at Shelter was second to none and is what most companies theses days should model!
posted 7 months ago - Dave E
Great product and speedy delivery!
posted 8 months ago - Ricky L
quality materials and construction. great price and fast delivery
posted 9 months ago - Peter N
The product itself is great! I was able to use with our youth Lacrosse team and for my personal workout. I gave you a 4 of 5 as there seems to be need for improvement on the procurement/vendor delivery side given it took much longer than anticipated to receive the bands. I will say that Matt Lucas's post-sale, customer service was certainly appreciated and seemingly examplary of the brand. Thanks ~ H
posted 1 year ago - Hondo L
Quality and delivery were very good. Only comment, it would be nice to have the poundages of all belts.
posted 1 year ago - George S