Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

7, Brush Hill Road, #8318

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Great products! Makes working out from home much easier and more accessible. I would highly recommend Shelter Fitness.
Thank you so much Tiffany! We sincerely appreciate the review and are thrilled these are helping you work out at home!
Love the product but it would be nice if the bands stated the resistance levels and came with a couple workout suggestions.
Thanks Avery! We do have our online exercise library that we keep updated frequently. It is a lot harder to keep printed material up to date so we chose this route. Check it out here: https://shelterfitness.com/pages/exercise-library
Rubber bands are great, jump rope was a little difficult to get to work. The screws kept loosening during use. Other than that it was great!
Thanks for the review and feedback! We will check with the team on the Jumprope as they should stay pretty secure. If you continue to have issues just reach out to us and we would be more than happy to help!
They had a fishy smell in the beginning but, after spraying them with Lysol the smell slowly removed itself. Besides that, they’re awesome! I love them and would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Thanks for the review Sieanna! Because we produce our products with 100% Natural Latex unlike many of our competitors who use cheaper materials, a slight odor may be present when first opened. This is normal and does dissipate with time. We are happy they are working out well for you!
Very well made, and the do not roll.
Thank you Onna! We are thrilled they are working out for you.
Great stuff
Thank you Sean!
I got the orange band. Great for squats,good mornings and deadlifts. For people who want to go really heavy on squats you can add 1,2 or possibly 3 bands on this band to get some serious resistance. You can also do heavy one armed rows with this band. Good product.
Thanks John. We are happy it's working out for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
I've gotten a lot of plastic resistance bands from Amazon and they always ride up or completely lose their resistance after a few weeks. These bands, on the other hand, are amazing. They are thick and sturdy and never ride up. I've recommended these to my friends!
Thank you Ashley! We appreciate the feedback. We are proud to sell high quality equipment and are happy these met your expectations!
Fantastic customer service and a great product. Highly recommend. Fast response all around from customer service to shipping! Outstanding
Thanks for the review Shaun! Wed are thrilled the gear is working out for you. Let us know if you need anything else.
I recently bought the set of 3 colorful hip bands. I have used them multiple times already and love their strength, durability, and color! I love not having to worry about them rolling up on me while I'm in the middle of a workout. The only problem I have is that I'm not sure which bands are light, medium, or large. It would be nice for them to be labeled somewhere on the bands or on the instructions that came with them.
Thank you Julianna! This is great feedback and something we will look to add onto the product.
Shelter Fitness is awesome!
Our customers are awesome! Thank you Magalie...we appreciate the support!
So far so good well on our way to being healthy. Thanks Shelter fitness for all your help and great products.
Thanks for the review Mikel! We are happy to help!
Quality products at a reasonable price!
Thanks for the review William!
Shipping was nice & quick and they have very affordable equipment!
Thanks for the review Kayli!
Love my mat and leg bands!!
Thank you Kris! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Let us know if you need anything else!
The product itself is great! I was able to use with our youth Lacrosse team and for my personal workout. I gave you a 4 of 5 as there seems to be need for improvement on the procurement/vendor delivery side given it took much longer than anticipated to receive the bands. I will say that Matt Lucas's post-sale, customer service was certainly appreciated and seemingly examplary of the brand.
Thanks ~ H
Thanks for the review Hondo! We agree we had some difficulties with our fulfillment house with your order, but were very happy to get it resolved for you. We try hard to ship in 2 days or less and will continue to do our best to meet that target!
Great product and great communication! Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived very quickly.
Thanks Brian...we appreciate the support!
I purchased resistance bands and Glute bands, they are fantastic quality and products at Shelter Fitness, and great customer service. Just an FYI, Glute bands can be used for so many different exercises than just glutes: ie., 1) Narrow close feet Squats, 2) place band around elbows for cable triceps pushdowns, yes lower the weight and keep elbows tucked in, also for overhead tri extensions, DB, Cable, Barbell, 3) band around elbows for DB or barbell back rows, experiment, sky's the limit with this product, don't follow other peoples routines, create your own, work the muscle, Shelter Fitness helps you get there faster and injury free!!!
Thanks Brandon for the review! We appreciate the feedback and agree that glute bands are quite versatile!
I didn't know bands could provide this much resistance. The 210 lb band is amazing for squats and legs in general.
Thank you for the review Deandre! We are happy the band is working out for your needs. Let us know if you need anything else!
Works as advertized.