Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

7, Brush Hill Road, #8318

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Quality and delivery were very good. Only comment, it would be nice to have the poundages of all belts.
Great feedback George! We appreciate the review it and it is something we are considering to add with our manufacturing team.
I absolutely love the resistance & booty bands. They are versatile, easy to store, durable, and comfortable to use anywhere. Highly recommend these products for any fitness level. Besides the products being great, customer service is fanatic, very quick in responding + fast shipping even during these crazy times!
Shelter Fitness 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Thanks for the great review Barb! We are happy the bands are working out for you!
Great bands at a great price!! I looked into using resistance bands at home once my gym shut down, and these guys had the best price and quality. They came quickly too! Thanks SF!
Thank you for the review Tony!
It was a good purchase overall
Thank you Jose! We appreciate the support!
Love the bands
Thank you Sheri! We appreciate the feedback and are thrilled they are working out for you.
Great product. Convenient and easy to use.
Needed some items to get my loaf-ass body in shape during quarantine and I stumbled upon Shelter Fitness via Google search. I was initially skeptical because I never heard of the company and their prices were much lower than other competitors I looked at. BUT I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of my items I ordered (Jump Rope, Bands and Mask). The mask is AWESOME... very comfy. Will definitely be back to purchase more products if Biden keeps the country shut down all of 2021 and I can’t get to my local Gold’s Gym. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thank you for the great feedback Jason! We hope that our products help you get back to shape!
Awesome products, great prices, and fantastic customer service! I highly recommend shelter fitness!!!
Thank you Chris! We appreciate the kind words!
Great value for an excellent product. Order was processed and delivered on time and as expected.
Thank you Brian! We appreciate the support
GREAT QUALITY, GREAT VALUE
Thank you for the review Tyler! We appreciate the feedback!
Excellent quality and price. Customer Service was as good as it gets-before, during, and after the sale. I reached out via social media and was assisted almost instantly. I highly recommend Shelter Fitness for your exercise equipment needs.
Thank you Jake. We sincerely appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your purchase!
Fantastic product and customer service. Received my product very quickly and it met all expectations.
Shelter Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews