Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
One of the two kettle bells I ordered was damaged in transit. Still waiting on its replacement....
When they finally came i was disappointed they are to small
Hello Anthony. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are a bit surprised at this feedback as your order was delivered the next business day with our Overnight delivery service that was selected, and all of our products have the size and specifications clearly on our website. We do our best to make it very clear what our customers are purchasing and are readily available for questions at both our support email (support@shelterfitness.com) as well as through our phone number listed on our website. We make a point to produce a quality product and are happy to stand behind everything we sell. Feel free to contact us directly if you would like to exchange this product or return it if it does not meet your needs.
Awful. Awful. Awful!!! I tried to send these resistance bands to my husband in Army boot camp and they never were delivered. I tried to contact the company via email AND phone and no one has returned my call. They still haven’t returned the money I spent which was over $60. Very VERY disappointed in this company. I will take my business elsewhere.
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.78 based on 82 reviews