Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Decent product. Sends too many emails. Does not answer a question I sent about product and its use. Good...Not overwhelmed. ABF
Great quality, great service, very happy with purchases.
Thank you for the kind feedback Daniel!
Excellent customer service and product
There are s many companies selling similar products, but the are NOT the same. Shelter Fitness has la level of product quality and personal service that is rarely seen. I purchased 4 sets of the Tube Bands for myself and daughters and they are used every day. The metal clasps and rings set them apart from others on the market. I'm also using a set of Mini-Bands for shoulder rehab. After the sale the service is what counts. After repeated twice daily use the three lightest bands gave up. It happens. I called Matt and even though the Minis were over a year old, He Apologized and Replaced them. To my surprise Matt gifted me another Shelter Fitness product to make up for my inconvenience. Wow! Matt went above and beyond. Great Products! Great Company! Great People! I highly recommend them!!!! Louie Busalacchi, Milwaukee Wi.
Fantastic product, with even better customer sevice!
Your stability straps have helped me tremendously!
Great product and speedy delivery!
quality materials and construction. great price and fast delivery
Thanks for the review Peter!
Their resistance bands work great and when I had an issue with shipping, their customer service fixed my issue the same day. Great customer experience.
Appreciate the kind words Austin. We are always happy to help with the logistics. Hope the bands are working out for you!
Shelter Fitness customer service is superb!
Thanks for the review Ron. We are always happy to help!
The bands are not as durable as I thought they would be.
Hi George, thanks for leaving the review! As a small US based business we stand 100% behind our products and their quality and are always happy to help with issues. As a provider for many leading gyms, athletic programs, and armed forces branches we are very confident in our offering and thousands who use our products each day. We are more than happy to offer an exchange or replacement for you if you feel you have a defective product. Just contact us at support@shelterfitness.com to get the process started. We sincerely appreciate the feedback as we work to build our brand!
The website was easy to shop. I love the fabric bands and long rubber band set that I bought. Great addition to my home gym. I highly recommended Shelter Fitness products!
Thanks for the feedback Shamika! As a small business, having an easy to use website is important for us, but not as much as the satisfaction of our customers. We are thrilled your happy with your purchase. Let us know if you need anything else!
I wish the resistance bands come with a bar !
Hi Keith, thanks for your support and feedback. We do not offer a Resistance Band bar at this time unfortunately but we are planning many new products to be released later this year. Stay tuned!
The quality of the product is better than I expected. I was also grateful at how quickly my product arrived so there were no delays in the start of my fitness program. Thank you I will definitely order again
Thanks for the feedback Monica. We work hard to produce a quality product at a great price. We are thrilled they are meeting your needs!
I'm very happy with the resistance band set I got from Shelter. I can do a full body stretch and workout without the bulk and expense of "hard" gym equipment. I used to have a gym room full of gear, but I'm much happier now. Exercise ball, bands, rings, and a chin up bar are all I need.
Thanks Greg! We are happy the band set is helping augment your home setup.
Great products and great service!
Thank you for the kind words Rob. We are happy you had a great experience with us!
So far so good.
Thanks Eric. Let us know if you need anything down the road!
The 1/4", non-stick material keeps me from slipping during those long, hot yoga sessions while the guide lines makes it easier for a novice like me to be in the best possible position at all times. High quality product at an affordable price makes it a great option no matter where you are at in your practice. I love my Shelter Fitness yoga mat!
Thank you for the thorough review Robert and we are thrilled the mat is working out for your needs. Let us know if you need anything else!
Great product will purchase again in the future
Thank you Vedran for your review. We appreciate your business and support!
One of the two kettle bells I ordered was damaged in transit. Still waiting on its replacement....
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.76 based on 85 reviews