Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in Cranberry Township, PA. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Great product! Shipping was fast.
Love the weights ez to move and don't have to worried about kicking and breaking toe lol
My experience withe Shelter Fitness has been amazing. Great costomer service from the owner to all the team members.
Great products and even better customer service.
I bought the extreme resistance bands from red to orange and like them alot. They give a well rounded workout for the whole body, Although the black band already has a tear on it after purchasing recently.
Service was excellent
New type of workouts , really helps me out .
Good product- Great Service
Very pleased with the set. Will look into getting other products from Shelter Fitness. Thank you.
Good product. Company is very responsive and trustworthy.
I really like the collars. They work well for dumbells where many other olympic collars do not, allowing weights to slip off.
I had some ware on one of my bands. I sent a couple pictures of the damaged band to Shelter Fitness customer service and they promptly wrote me back and let me know a new band was in the mail. I was very impressed with the speediness of the customer service response and solution to the broken band. Shelter Fitness stands behind their products 100% and this is one of the main reasons I continue to come back to them for my strength training bands.
These bands are great! They don’t twist or dig into your skin like the rubber ones do. They’re made of sturdy, yet stretchy, material. I love that they come in three strengths as well. I’d definitely recommend them and will buy again.
Shelter Fitness provided great source info and product that assisted my daily exercise. I am pleased with their sincere effort to help my health fit states.
Quick and excellent service!
Well made quality products. Quick shipping. Excellent service.
I am impressed with the products I received. These bands are durable and allow me to accomplish what I want to do, whoever I am. The customer support and owners are all class, true professionals and care about their customers. Shelter fitness has won me over. If I had to criticize one thing it’s the bags; need to be a little bigger and stronger.
I really enjoyed the different resistance bands and how they feel. They also helped me increase the resistance of the dumbells I had, which I really like.
Excellent service and crazy fast shipping. Thank you for a great shopping experience! I look forward to future purchases from Shelter Fitness.
Tubed Exercise Bands do exactly what i need them to do. Great quality and love using them every time. Definitely worth the money.
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.81 based on 157 reviews