Direct Express Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Direct Express
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Direct Express?

Tell us how Direct Express made you happy

Telephone
"I am a direct express customer and I mailed a package to direct express with errors on my 2018 and 2017 statements and it is now 2029 and I have heard nothing from the loss department. My card was replaced three times and I was stranded once with no money. I was hospitalized four times because I was that sick while on vacation it was st this this time I noticed all the misuse of my cards. I would appreciate it if they would replace my money. I am on disability and 60 years old I need my money. They are never available on the phone and this is not fair to us"
Are you Direct Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Direct Express is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews