www.shoesprit.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.shoesprit.com

Tell us how www.shoesprit.com made you happy
I ordered boots on September 14 th (now November 16th) and I still don’t have them. I have contacted customer service NUMEROUS times but keep getting the same generic reply. The tracking number given was not real and haven’t been able to get refund or any answers.
I ordered shoes almost 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. Emailed for refund repeatedly and only get that it’s because of international shipping. Then they sent me a tracking number that doesn’t even come up. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!
The shoes are very cheaply made. They look like plastic. Very disappointed in the quality
DO NOT BUY from this website!!! they are frauds!!! I contacted my credit card company to dispute this purchase! I also reported them to the BBB!!! everyone should!! Take our hard earned money!!!
Do not buy from this company! I have been waiting 25 days for my order and tracking slip states it never left the building! Customer service keeps telling me it’s on its way- it’s been 25 days and post office says it never left!
Do not buy from this company! Email confirmation of order showed wrong product and advised company within minutes and they continued to send the wrong item. One month later still awaiting a resolution.......
I buy boots online.
they made a mistake in the delivery city.
I wrote them several emails and they will not solve my problem because they say it's deliver.
So I paid and nothing received.
He stole me!
I ordered and paid for my shoes 3 weeks ago. They wont give me a tracking number and say they haven't been sent yet !!! very angry and very slack communication.
I found a familiar one last summer at a little boutique but they did not have my size. Saw sandals again on Shoesprit, so made the purchase. Super cute and very comfy.Good for standing long periods of time.
I absolutely love this style sandal. They are my go-to shoes for summer and they go with everything. They are super comfortable. I can walk all day on all terrains without any problem. Get them. You will be glad you did. They run true to size.
My shoes arrived early and they fit and look perfect, exactly like the pics, and the quality was very godd. Vey pleased with my order. Will order again in the future.
www.shoesprit.com is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews