Shoetique Delivery Reviews

Shoetique have a Delivery Grade of A.

A

A

Delivery - Fast

92.98%
Industry Average
" Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended. "
posted 8 months ago - Carrie Sharna Simmons
" good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well "
posted 1 year ago - Linda
" Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging. "
posted 4 years ago - Michelle O'Halloran
" Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop. "
posted 4 years ago - Beverly Cox
" Excellent! This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery. Thank you! "
posted 4 years ago - Pia Simonsen
" Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted. "
posted 4 years ago - Lucilla Herrmann
" Prompt quick delivery. Shoes exactly as described. Very good "
posted 4 years ago - elizabeth reeve
" I have had heavenly feet shoes before and have been very pleased, these were no exception excellent fit (I was a bit worried as one of the comments on the website said they were big fitting) these are a perfect fit and very comfortable as well as fashionable. The service & delivery from Shoetique is fantastic I have had shoes before from them and they are spot on. Thank you "
posted 4 years ago - Brenda Mchugh
" Service was excellent. Cannot fault quality or delivery. Everything was done as requested. Well done!! "
posted 4 years ago - Sarah Pitt
" Very prompt delivery, item well packaged and excellent price. Very pleased with my purchase will shop with Shoetique again. "
posted 4 years ago - Sandra Abeelack