Shoetique Reviews

Shoetique have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend Shoetique
12PM
12PM

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Shoetique ?

"If only i had read these reviews! This website is a scam and i am making it my personal mission to shout it on every media site i can leave a comment or review. I ordered shoes 3 weeks ago but could not check the order status on the website so contacted customer service. After much back and forth : was told the shoes are on back order so i asked for a cancellation, now the shoes are en route, next the company says they are not sending them because I ASKED for a change and the shoes cant be sent until i tell them what the change is. Customer service is extremely frustrating to communicate with and i believe this is purposeful. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!BEWARE"
"Horrible. I bought some shoes that cost me almost $50.00. It took close a month to receive them. I emailed customer service a received a response within 24 hours. The shoes finally came but in the wrong size. I order a 11 and received a size 5. I immediately contacted them to ask how I can send them back to no prevail. I have not received a response. I have email them 5 times and as today still no response. They will not even acknowledge my email. The shoe is so small it could not fit a baby doll and the shoe material is horrible. I guess I lost my money and will never order from this place again. Such a scam. I'm so pissed."
"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! Do not order from this company. If you attempt to get a refund you will never get one. Save your money! The positive reviews on here can Not be legitimate."
"I ordered my dress last week I still hadn’t received a comformation number, the only email I received was THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US !! Y’all took my money but can’t tell me anything! And I can’t keep up with my money !! YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY !!! Never again & I will encourage people not to shop with you all !!!! And I payed for the dress to here within 3 to 5 days #PoorBusiness"
"Worst experience of my life. Stay away!!!"
"Go to the real website and read the REAL reviews."
"I ordered my shoes March 11, 2018 and I still have yet to receive them"
"Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended."
"good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well"
"It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them."
"A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again."
"Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique."
"My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Fast delivery, but couldn't even get the left shoe on, despite ordering my normal size. Also £2.95 is deducted from refunds for postage and packing- only exchanges are free, which wasn't made clear when buying online. Would not use again."
Hi Mrs Walton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear the shoes you ordered did not fit, I understand how annoying this can be. Generally FitFlops are average fitting, so we do recommend to order your normal size. However, as the new FF2 range are built on FitFlops Supercomff midsole - we have found they are slightly narrower than a standard FitFlop sandal. We do have a great products description on our site next to each product, a lot of our customer find this really useful!

We have recently changed our returns policy, and the terms and conditions can be found on our website - so sorry if this was missed!

I have also sent an email to the personal email address you provided with the order, and I do hope you may change your mind and consider ordering from us in the future. We do have a very helpful team who are always happy to help regarding delivery and returns, fitting of a shoe or any other queries you may have - feel free to call them on 0800 849 7000.

Krystina
"Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging."
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"Competitive prices and exchange managed quickly and efficiently."
Hi Emma,

Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
"Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop."
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your new sandals, it is great to hear we had the ones you were after!

Kindest regards.
Krystina
"Excellent! This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Hi Pia,

Thank you for the review!
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes :-)

Shoetique is rated 4.79 based on 336 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!