Shoetique Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Shoetique
02AM
2AM

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! Do not order from this company. If you attempt to get a refund you will never get one. Save your money! The positive reviews on here can Not be legitimate."
Are you Shoetique? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shoetique receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst experience of my life. Stay away!!!"
"Go to the real website and read the REAL reviews."
"I ordered my shoes March 11, 2018 and I still have yet to receive them"
"Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended."
"good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well"
"It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them."
"A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again."
"Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique."
"My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Fast delivery, but couldn't even get the left shoe on, despite ordering my normal size. Also £2.95 is deducted from refunds for postage and packing- only exchanges are free, which wasn't made clear when buying online. Would not use again."
Hi Mrs Walton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear the shoes you ordered did not fit, I understand how annoying this can be. Generally FitFlops are average fitting, so we do recommend to order your normal size. However, as the new FF2 range are built on FitFlops Supercomff midsole - we have found they are slightly narrower than a standard FitFlop sandal. We do have a great products description on our site next to each product, a lot of our customer find this really useful!

We have recently changed our returns policy, and the terms and conditions can be found on our website - so sorry if this was missed!

I have also sent an email to the personal email address you provided with the order, and I do hope you may change your mind and consider ordering from us in the future. We do have a very helpful team who are always happy to help regarding delivery and returns, fitting of a shoe or any other queries you may have - feel free to call them on 0800 849 7000.

Krystina
"Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging."
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"Competitive prices and exchange managed quickly and efficiently."
Hi Emma,

Krystina
"Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop."
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your new sandals, it is great to hear we had the ones you were after!

Kindest regards.
Krystina
"Excellent! This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Hi Pia,

Thank you for the review!
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes :-)

Krystina
"Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted."
Hi Lucilla,

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Kindest regards,
Krystina
"Bought these when my hubbie and I returned from Rome as my "sensible flat sandals" nearly finished my feet off for good!! The skechers go walk 2 are sooooooo comfy!! Very lightweight also. However i had to return them as they were far to big. Im a 5 usually sometimes a 6 so i oredered a 5 but they were far too big on me. My mum tried them and she is a 6 amd they swamped her too. I didnt follow other peopkes advice to"
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that the sandals didn't fit! Hope our free returns worked well for you.
Please let us know if you have any questions :-)

Krystina
"Excellent service. Delivered on time."
Hi Alison,

Many thanks for the review.

Krystina
"Prompt quick delivery. Shoes exactly as described. Very good"
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Enjoy your new shoes.