Shoetique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoetique
Read Shoetique Reviews

About Shoetique:

Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy
Shoetique 1 star review on 10th June 2020
Shoetique 1 star review on 10th June 2020
Shoetique 1 star review on 6th April 2020
Shoetique 1 star review on 3rd January 2020
Jodie Amey
Shoetique 4 star review on 6th February 2017
Jai
Fake cheap goods. Hardly original Converse as advertised
Placed and order on the 10th march and today is the 16th april and I am still waiting for my items. Very poor service.
Horrible and misleading company. They are scammers out of China who will post incredibly beautiful shoes, at ridiculously low prices and then send you whatever is in their warehouse because they know you can’t do anything about it. Especially if you pay via PayPal - they’re protected from disputes because their “policies” state you must pay to ship your items back to them in order to get a refund. The problem is Joy Shoetique “pretends” they’re a UK and American company on all of their materials. I placed 2 orders in one day (3 pairs of shoes). I use PayPal to protect my credit or debit cards from being compromised. The first order came (2 pairs) and both pairs were ridiculously too small, and the third pair came and wasn’t even what I ordered. The best they would do is send me 20% of my money back unless I wanted to pay to ship them back to China (which costs more than the shoes). I chose to get 20% back (which they didn’t even do - my order was $82 and they refunded me $8.89). Then the 2nd order arrived before I had a chance to cancel, and it wasn’t even the pair I ordered! Same issue - If I want to pay to send them back to China I will get a refund.
I highly recommend everyone stay away from this company. If you don’t you will probably be sorry.
Categories

Jodie

3 reviews

A minute ago

!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!!
Ordered 2 dresses( same dress ,different sizes) for a wedding, after wearing one for just over a hour both straps broke .
Clothes made of very cheap materials and quality.
I have asked for a full refund to have a reply saying they would refund me 60% on the 2nd dress ordered for size and 50% for the faulty dress 🤬.
I explained I wanted a full refund on both dresses as one I didn't wear and the other was faulty and left me stuck at a wedding with no other clothes to wear due to there dress being faulty.
I am utterly disgusted to how I have been treated by this company!!!
Also cant even find a return lable in there site to return items .
And they are not sending me one by email to print
I ordered some shoes and it took 3 weeks for me to get them when I got them they was the wrong size very disappointed will not be ordering from them ever again
DO NOT BUY THE SHOES ARE REALLY BAD , TERRIBLE PLASTIC MATERIAL, HEEL IS NOT STABLE MADE TO BRAKE ANKLES!! PACKAGE SMELLED TERRIBLE.
DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Go to the real website and read the REAL reviews.
Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended.
good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well
It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them.
A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!
Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!!

Thank you again.
Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique.
My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!
Fast delivery, but couldn't even get the left shoe on, despite ordering my normal size. Also £2.95 is deducted from refunds for postage and packing- only exchanges are free, which wasn't made clear when buying online. Would not use again.
Hi Mrs Walton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear the shoes you ordered did not fit, I understand how annoying this can be. Generally FitFlops are average fitting, so we do recommend to order your normal size. However, as the new FF2 range are built on FitFlops Supercomff midsole - we have found they are slightly narrower than a standard FitFlop sandal. We do have a great products description on our site next to each product, a lot of our customer find this really useful!

We have recently changed our returns policy, and the terms and conditions can be found on our website - so sorry if this was missed!

I have also sent an email to the personal email address you provided with the order, and I do hope you may change your mind and consider ordering from us in the future. We do have a very helpful team who are always happy to help regarding delivery and returns, fitting of a shoe or any other queries you may have - feel free to call them on 0800 849 7000.

Krystina
Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging.
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
Competitive prices and exchange managed quickly and efficiently.
Hi Emma,

Hope to see you again soon.

Krystina
Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop.
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your new sandals, it is great to hear we had the ones you were after!

Kindest regards.
Excellent!

This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery.
Thank you!
Hi Pia,

Thank you for the review!
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes :-)

Krystina
Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted.
Hi Lucilla,

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it!
Hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,