Shoetique Reviews

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Shoetique ?

(optional)

329 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
I ordered my shoes March 11, 2018 and I still have yet to receive them

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shoetique in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered my shoes March 11, 2018 and I still have yet to receive them"
Carrie Sharna Simmons
"Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended."
Linda
"good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well"
Ilmarie
"It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them."
"A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
Elizabeth Hart
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again."
Lucia Foster
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique."
"My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Fast delivery, but couldn't even get the left shoe on, despite ordering my normal size. Also £2.95 is deducted from refunds for postage and packing- only exchanges are free, which wasn't made clear when buying online. Would not use again."
Hi Mrs Walton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear the shoes you ordered did not fit, I understand how annoying this can be. Generally FitFlops are average fitting, so we do recommend to order your normal size. However, as the new FF2 range are built on FitFlops Supercomff midsole - we have found they are slightly narrower than a standard FitFlop sandal. We do have a great products description on our site next to each product, a lot of our customer find this really useful!

We have recently changed our returns policy, and the terms and conditions can be found on our website - so sorry if this was missed!

I have also sent an email to the personal email address you provided with the order, and I do hope you may change your mind and consider ordering from us in the future. We do have a very helpful team who are always happy to help regarding delivery and returns, fitting of a shoe or any other queries you may have - feel free to call them on 0800 849 7000.

Michelle O'Halloran
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging."
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy your new shoes.

Emma Farrow
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices and exchange managed quickly and efficiently."
Hi Emma,

Beverly Cox
Verified Buyer
"Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop."
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your new sandals, it is great to hear we had the ones you were after!

Kindest regards.
Pia Simonsen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent! This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Hi Pia,

Thank you for the review!
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes :-)

Lucilla Herrmann
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted."
Hi Lucilla,

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Kindest regards,
Charlotte Harris
Verified Buyer
"Bought these when my hubbie and I returned from Rome as my "sensible flat sandals" nearly finished my feet off for good!! The skechers go walk 2 are sooooooo comfy!! Very lightweight also. However i had to return them as they were far to big. Im a 5 usually sometimes a 6 so i oredered a 5 but they were far too big on me. My mum tried them and she is a 6 amd they swamped her too. I didnt follow other peopkes advice to"
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that the sandals didn't fit! Hope our free returns worked well for you.
Please let us know if you have any questions :-)

Alison Halstead
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Delivered on time."
Hi Alison,

Many thanks for the review.

Elizabeth Reeve
Verified Buyer
"Prompt quick delivery. Shoes exactly as described. Very good"
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Enjoy your new shoes.

Linda Tavernor
Verified Buyer
"The Reiker shoes that I purchased were a perfect fit and provide extra comfort and support. Although I ordered the wrong size to begin with returning them and replacing them was no trouble at all. I would recommend Shoetique for speedy and efficient service."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for the review. Hope our free returns service worked well, and you now have the perfect fit!

Mrs Ann Platts
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service just what you want quick ,reliable and efficient"
Hi Ann,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We really appreciate it.
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes.

Sharon McGuire
Verified Buyer
"Excellent on line shop. Total customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend the Fitflops from Shoetique. Size up as cork sole Fitflops come up a size smaller than original ones. Fab customer service."
Hi Sharon,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
We hope to see you shopping with us again soon

Kind Regards,