Shoetique Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoetique deliver?

How can I contact Shoetique?

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"I returned them as they were far too big"
Hi Mrs McCann,

Thank you for your review!
See you again soon :-)

Kind Regards,
Katherine
Hi Mrs McCann,

Thank you for your review!
See you again soon :-)

Kind Regards,
Katherine
"Good quality and value, the value due to getting a reduction on the cost. Reasonably comfortable but felt the toe area was too squared off for me. Both my husband and I have previously purchased footwear from Hotter's and will continue to do so."
Hi June,

Thanks for the review. I am so sorry to hear the shores were not suitable! I hope our Free Returns worked well for you.

Kind regards,
Krystina
"I purchased FitFlops at a sale price hoping they would be as comfortable as very similar pair purchased some three years ago. Unfortunately not the case. Soles lack 'wobble feeling' , laces too short to tie. Presumably because latest pair made in Vietnam under less quality control whereas original pair, which I wore almost every day and walked many miles, were made in Thailand."
Hi Brian,

Thanks for leaving us a review. I am sorry you were not happy with the shoes that you received. If you contact our Customer service team we will be happy to help!

Kind regards,
Krystina
"I have to exchange shoe size again and till today I never get the right size off Fitflop shoes. My size is 5 and few order I had is only one it matching. The last ordered of size 5 can even fit my husband shoe size of 8. This time I tried to order size 4 and size 7 for my husband but it came too small. Forever I can't catch the right size. I just wonder why and I feel Is so annoyed have to run to post office to get it return and the delay of getting my shoes on my feet when I need it."
"No gift box enclosed as advertised so makes a poor present option very disapointed as wanted slippers for a gift but no box with product"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Thankyou very much Shoetique. I was very impressed with my service from you! I will defenatley use you again."
Shoetique is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews