Shoetique Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shoetique deliver?

How can I contact Shoetique?

About Shoetique: Sheotique are a relatively new online business offering a large selection of ladies shoes. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and are one of the biggest FitFlop retailers in the UK, offering arguably the biggest selection of FitFlop footwear (2011 Drapers footwear brand of the year). Shoetique also stock a number of other leading brands such as Fly London, EMU, Skechers, Rieker, Crocs, Hunter with many new brands on the horizon. <br /> Shoetique have a strong service proposition with a Free Next Day Delivery Service and Free Exchanges.

info@shoetique.co.uk

Shoetique, Altrincham United Kingdom

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Shoetique made you happy

"Go to the real website and read the REAL reviews."
Are you Shoetique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended."
"good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well"
"It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them."
"Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again."
"Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique."
"My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch!"
"Competitive prices and exchange managed quickly and efficiently."
Hi Emma,

Krystina
"Ordering easy, delivery fast and efficient and really nice to purchase Clarkes shoes that I couldn't get in their shop."
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your new sandals, it is great to hear we had the ones you were after!

Kindest regards.
Krystina
"Excellent! This was my first purchase from Shoetique, and I was very impressed. The perfect online shopping experience with a custom friendly web page and very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
Hi Pia,

Thank you for the review!
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes :-)

Krystina
"Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted."
Hi Lucilla,

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Kindest regards,
Krystina
"Excellent service. Delivered on time."
Hi Alison,

Many thanks for the review.

Krystina
"Prompt quick delivery. Shoes exactly as described. Very good"
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Enjoy your new shoes.

Krystina
"The Reiker shoes that I purchased were a perfect fit and provide extra comfort and support. Although I ordered the wrong size to begin with returning them and replacing them was no trouble at all. I would recommend Shoetique for speedy and efficient service."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for the review. Hope our free returns service worked well, and you now have the perfect fit!

Krystina
"Excellent service just what you want quick ,reliable and efficient"
Hi Ann,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We really appreciate it.
Hope you are enjoying your new shoes.

Krystina
"Excellent on line shop. Total customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend the Fitflops from Shoetique. Size up as cork sole Fitflops come up a size smaller than original ones. Fab customer service."
Hi Sharon,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!
We hope to see you shopping with us again soon

Katherine
"I have had heavenly feet shoes before and have been very pleased, these were no exception excellent fit (I was a bit worried as one of the comments on the website said they were big fitting) these are a perfect fit and very comfortable as well as fashionable. The service & delivery from shoetique is fantastic I have had shoes before from them and they are spot on. Thank you"
Hello Brenda,

Thank you for your feedback.
Heavenly feet shoes are so comfy, excellent choice!

Katherine
"Very pleased with the service. My order was well packed and arrived very quickly after I placed the order. I received regular information about the progress of the order too. Thank you Shoetique - I wouldn't hesitate to use you again."
Hello Margaret,

Thank you for the kind review!
It is lovely to know you were happy with our service, we hope to see you again soon

Katherine
"I visit my daughter in Hale usually every 3 to 4 weeks so am aware of the great service provided within the Shoetique shop in Hale Village as my daughter is and has been a regular customer there over many years. It's great to see this friendly and professional service is continuing via it's website."
Hi Maureen,

Thank you for visiting our shop! :-) We hope you enjoy all the shoes you have bought! Thanks for writing a review

Katherine
"Service was excellent. Will be ordering again soon."
Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your review!
Check out our new range of summer sandals and our daily deals for the best offers around!

Shoetique is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews