Shoetique Returns Reviews

Shoetique have a Returns Grade of C.

C

C

Returns - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended. "
posted 6 months ago - Carrie Sharna Simmons
" good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well "
posted 1 year ago - Linda
" These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! Heavenly feet is the perfect name, they are so comfortable. They arrived immediately - you can't go wrong as it's free returns too! I now have two pairs, love them. "
posted 4 years ago - LISA YARE
" Very quick and efficient service with free delivery. Sadly the shoes did not fit and I had to return them. Returns are prepaid and My refund was made within days. Excellent service "
posted 4 years ago - kathryn green
" The shoes are very good quality and supportive of my heels and ankles removing the pain in them whilst walking. I have bought numerous pairs from this sight and the delivery and service is second to none. With free returns if they do not satisfy. Thanks again. "
posted 4 years ago - olav johnsen
" Sadly the shoes were not suitable, but the service from Shoetique was excellent. So easy to deal with, so well organised - no problems with returns. 5 Star Service!! "
posted 4 years ago - Joanna Baker
" Great fast service. Unfortunately boots ordered did not fit but returns were easy and credit card refunded quickly with no fuss. "
posted 4 years ago - Sarah Lowe
" Free delivery and returns - brilliant and more likely to make me order. "
posted 4 years ago - Ann Marshall
" Shoetique offer a free returns service, which enables you to buy with confidence. They stock Fitflop, which I love, and they often have great reductions. They also post items to arrive the next day. "
posted 4 years ago - Tanya Harper
" I am more than happy with the service from Shoetique! I ordered the shoes on Oct 38th and they were delivered on Oct 30th complete with a returns sti "
posted 4 years ago - John Shaw