Shoetique Customer Service Reviews

Shoetique have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

96.45%
Industry Average
" Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again. "
posted 3 years ago - Elizabeth Hart
" My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch! "
posted 3 years ago - Jan
" Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted. "
posted 4 years ago - Lucilla Herrmann
" Excellent service. Delivered on time. "
posted 4 years ago - Alison Halstead
" The Reiker shoes that I purchased were a perfect fit and provide extra comfort and support. Although I ordered the wrong size to begin with returning them and replacing them was no trouble at all. I would recommend Shoetique for speedy and efficient service. "
posted 4 years ago - Linda Tavernor
" Excellent service just what you want quick ,reliable and efficient "
posted 4 years ago - mrs ann platts
" Excellent on line shop. Total customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend the Fitflops from Shoetique. Size up as cork sole Fitflops come up a size smaller than original ones. Fab customer service. "
posted 4 years ago - Sharon McGuire
" I have had heavenly feet shoes before and have been very pleased, these were no exception excellent fit (I was a bit worried as one of the comments on the website said they were big fitting) these are a perfect fit and very comfortable as well as fashionable. The service & delivery from Shoetique is fantastic I have had shoes before from them and they are spot on. Thank you "
posted 4 years ago - Brenda Mchugh
" Very pleased with the service. My order was well packed and arrived very quickly after I placed the order. I received regular information about the progress of the order too. Thank you Shoetique - I wouldn't hesitate to use you again. "
posted 4 years ago - Margaret Patrick
" I visit my daughter in Hale usually every 3 to 4 weeks so am aware of the great service provided within the Shoetique shop in Hale Village as my daughter is and has been a regular customer there over many years. It's great to see this friendly and professional service is continuing via it's website. "
posted 4 years ago - Maureen Morris