Shofon Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Shofon

How would you rate Shofon?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Michelle Vicente
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a excellent customer serviceπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
Farkhanda Jabeen
Verified Buyer
"Shofon is my first ever local online store to start with Korean and Japanese skincare and cosmetics products ever. Since the days when the name was Etariq. It opened up the world of amazing Korean beauty products to me. Thank you so much. I trust the website and delivery service."
Larmie Caron
Verified Buyer
"Shofon made me happy coz of the products I buy in ur shop, it’s excellent And it’s satisfy my needs The service is brilliant Keep up the good work More power I buy again😍"
Samah Ahmad
Verified Buyer
"Good afternoon , I placed an order for the EX1 Foundation last week and i recieved it last Thursday. I contacted the seller to exchange it as it was the wrong shade and she told me she'll send someone on Saturday to come it pick it up but till now no one came. I also called her a couple of times and sent her messages but there's no answer. This is her number ‭+971 55 120 8535‬ I hope this is resolved as soon as possible. Thank you."
"I Like the detailed information about the product as well the price of it. Delivery was fast and on time."
Michelle Angeline Galan
Verified Buyer
"Fast and reliable. Good customer service. Only genuine products. Best brands and always have good promotions and discounts 😊"
Deborah Julius
Verified Buyer
"Products are good. However prompt and polite customer service made me happier. I will certainly shop here again."
Arwa Sultan
Verified Buyer
"Very nice one suites my skin loved it and recommend it"
Humakhalid Khalid
"With better quality"
Hanna Isil
Verified Buyer
"It's would be nice if you give free samples as well..like other kbeauty"
Shofon is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews