Shofon Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Shofon

Tell us how Shofon made you happy

"Authentic and quick"
"They deliver goods on time. Customer service is great. Products are an ACE !"
"I recently purchased skin care from the Shofon website and I received it in no less than a day as promised on the website."
"As always. the packaging is very pretty. They have a box and bubble wrap with the product so items that you're buying is safe. I love also the free sample that I received every time I purchase. The only concern is that the customer service sometimes takes time to answer all my queries. I hope they will attend more time to the queries of their client. But I like the shipping it's quite fast. Thank you Shofon."
"The products are cheaper than other Korean Shops but all the products are authentic. Thanks to Shofon! It is much better if the delivery is faster than expected. But they kept their promise on the delivery date. Came on time. Thank you Shofon, until next order. Keep your products always available."
"your products are wonderful, but sometimes, the items which were on sale were actually their original price. I always checked your website, so I have almost memorized the prices."
"Fast Delivery"
"Really very nice product I like it,definitely i ll biy again and i m fan of Shofon box this is really cool and full of use full ,full size product"
"I am a Shofon ‘s client since it was named etariq. 100 % authentic products and world’s best customer support."
"Super happy and in love with the products that I bought. They are very efficient and fast. I think I will be a regular guest from now.☺️"
"Faster, secure and 100% Authentic Korean products."
"im really satisfied im my face cream and lipstick. take care"
"The product is good. They deliver fast and reliable. :)"
"Shofon deliver fast"
"Fast delivery and a excellent customer service👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Shofon is my first ever local online store to start with Korean and Japanese skincare and cosmetics products ever. Since the days when the name was Etariq. It opened up the world of amazing Korean beauty products to me. Thank you so much. I trust the website and delivery service."
"Shofon made me happy coz of the products I buy in ur shop, it’s excellent And it’s satisfy my needs The service is brilliant Keep up the good work More power I buy again😍"
"I Like the detailed information about the product as well the price of it. Delivery was fast and on time."
"Fast and reliable. Good customer service. Only genuine products. Best brands and always have good promotions and discounts 😊"
"Products are good. However prompt and polite customer service made me happier. I will certainly shop here again."
Shofon is rated 4.70 based on 23 reviews