Shofon Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Shofon
"I love this site and I always use to check it .i am wating for my new toner . I will get it soon and I will right my feed back after using the product."
"It was your proct very nice and the delivery is very alert. Thank you do much.."
"my 1st choice to go online shopping here in the UAE for Korean skincare and Korean make-up"
"Authentic and quick"
"I have made already two orders with this guys and very happy. Products are all quality and time delivery so fast. Besides, as a loyal costumer they always send me some 10 % discount. Thanks nice"
"They deliver goods on time. Customer service is great. Products are an ACE !"
"delivery is very fast and good."
"I recently purchased skin care from the Shofon website and I received it in no less than a day as promised on the website."
"As always. the packaging is very pretty. They have a box and bubble wrap with the product so items that you're buying is safe. I love also the free sample that I received every time I purchase. The only concern is that the customer service sometimes takes time to answer all my queries. I hope they will attend more time to the queries of their client. But I like the shipping it's quite fast. Thank you Shofon."
"The products are cheaper than other Korean Shops but all the products are authentic. Thanks to Shofon! It is much better if the delivery is faster than expected. But they kept their promise on the delivery date. Came on time. Thank you Shofon, until next order. Keep your products always available."
"your products are wonderful, but sometimes, the items which were on sale were actually their original price. I always checked your website, so I have almost memorized the prices."
"Fast Delivery"
"Really very nice product I like it,definitely i ll biy again and i m fan of Shofon box this is really cool and full of use full ,full size product"
"I am a Shofon ‘s client since it was named etariq. 100 % authentic products and world’s best customer support."
"Super happy and in love with the products that I bought. They are very efficient and fast. I think I will be a regular guest from now.☺️"
"Faster, secure and 100% Authentic Korean products."
"im really satisfied im my face cream and lipstick. take care"
"The product is good. They deliver fast and reliable. :)"
"Shofon deliver fast"
"Fast delivery and a excellent customer service👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Shofon is rated 4.75 based on 28 reviews