www.shoobs.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.shoobs.com

Tell us how www.shoobs.com made you happy
Bought tickets online for an event for 11/07/20. Event states that it starts at 5pm. Upon arrival, place was still being set up and was told to return in 2-3 hours. We left to wait and came back at 9pm. We were then told it was a 'private' event and was refused entry although we ALL had tickets. The guard called for the manager (who never came) but as we waited, we saw people standing outside buying tickets on the spot and were allowed in. These people were of African American skin colour meanwhile me & my friends were Oriental/Brown Asian. ANYONE who was of their skin colour was allowed in. After asking why they were allowed and we weren't, we got no real answer. CLEARLY this is DISCRIMINATION OF RACE. In the end we did not want to go in after they made such a fuss and demanded a refund. A random young man then came out with CASH to give to us. Disgusting management and organisation. I DO NOT RECOMMEND OR URGE ANYONE TO SUPPORT SUCH DISCRIMINATING ORGANISATION.
I attended Shoobs and Faded Events Halloween party at The Venue this year with my partner and some other friends. I am contacting you regarding some issue with the event. First of all, the event's information on your website, Facebook and the tickets said kick off was at 22:00pm, we were there and we were told to come back at 23:00pm (furthermore doors opened at around 23:15pm). Also, there was no variety of music (just a certain style that probably not everybody liked/enjoyed) without mentioning it was far too loud for the environment we were in. Finally, members of staff (security on entrance) were quite rude when checking ID's and tickets, excessively shouting and telling us to separate in two different queues (females, males). There was no need for this as it wasn't that busy, people were perfectly queueing and not making any scenes. I have to mention that we noticed people leaving quite early, and we were (a group of 6 people) leaving too after 2:00am (even though we got in at 23:30pm, as mentioned above) because it was far from what you actually advertised/promised online.
www.shoobs.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews