Herofuel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Herofuel

About Herofuel: Herofuel is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

Kassidy@shopherofuel.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Herofuel made you happy

"Excelente opción para comprar y probar los sabores"
"nice option for buy and try"
"My daughter loves Herofuel’s delicious bars. I tried them myself and enjoy them as well. I appreciate that they are made from real ingredients without all the added sugar in similar bars. I know she is getting the right type “fuel” to keep her energized for her long hours of gymnastics."
"My children love Herofuel healthy bars! I highly recommend it for kids and adults."
Thanks Maryam! So proud to fuel Landon & Jackson!
"Kids like these a lot"
"We love the chocolate brownie hero fuel. They are the perfect size to feel like you ate something, but not too much to feel overly full. We really like the rich flavor and the chewy, thick consistency. My son and I bought 3 packs at the swim meet a couple weeks ago and he has consistently had 1 each day for school snack. He loves them and looks so forward to getting to eat it. Go HeroFuel!!! Thank you for making something he loves"
Thanks David, so happy to hear that! We're honored to help fuel your family!
"Our family LOVES this company!! Their ingredients are always great, my kids love the taste, and I can finally get them to eat protein. We are forever customers."
"Happy to help with a review! I've been purchasing this product for about a year now and my kids still love the taste of these. Lots of protein and good ingredients. Our routine is to have a bar on the way to my son's soccer practice and my daughter packs one in her lunch box so she can eat it before swim."
"I have to say our kids do love the taste. They are a bit spendy but they do give them 10g of protein without a ton of sugar. I've purchased on amazon before but the kids like getting the little extra goodies from the website"
"My little guy is in love with the cookies in cream flavor. Theres not many ingredients and I have no idea how they taste so good. It's by far his favorite bar"
"My athlete loves a bar right before his games.... It saves me from going to the concession stands. He loves the chocolate flavor best."
"I absolutely love these bars! They are the perfect snack for my nieces and nephews! They think they are getting a treat, and I know they are getting the fuel they need. The cookies and creme is my personal favorite :) Would definitely recommend!"
"My gymnast daughter absolutely loves the taste and I'm very happy with the ingredients!"
"Herofuel is her favorite"
"The best bars on the market! Finally a LOW SUGAR, low fat, high protein bar with simple ingredients that ALL of our kids love (ages 6,6 & 8). I have even replaced my own protein bars with these. Thanks Hero Fuel!!"
"The one bar my athlete son will happily eat!"
"Amazing product."
"Healthy ingredients and delicious!"
"Great product, and excellent customer service."
"My kids love the bar - and the people at Hero are awesome!"
Herofuel is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews