Zeek Bar Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Zeek Bar

About Zeek Bar: Zeek bar is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy

Brian Preston
"My son absolutely loves the brownie bar! He warms them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds and has one before every practice!"
Sarah Carroll
"Ordered the trial pack for my picky daughter... she dances long hours and needs a healthy, QUICK alternative! She, wholeheartedly, put her stamp of approval on Zeek bars! And with 10 grams of protein, it’s a win-win!"
Jonathan
"He's a fan!"
"I recently ordered the sample pack for my 7yr old daughter. She is a gymnast and picky when it comes to eating protein. She was eating a different protein bar until I realized how horrible all the ingredients were in it. Thankfully she LOVES these Zeek bars and they are good for her body after a 4 hr workout! Customer service is amazing as well! Kassidy emailed us to see how we were liking the product and recommend putting it in the fridge on hot summer days which Zoey loved! Thank you ;)"
Thanks so much Amber for your kind review! We're so happy to help fuel your daughter! Let us know if we can ever help with anything.

-Reid
"Zeek Bars are amazing! Our daughter is a competitive gymnast and dancer and is on the go during the week. Zeek Bars is a great source of protein and fuel in between school and gymnastics. Definitely give Zeek Bars a 5 out of 5 Stars! Go Zeek Bars!"
"My son loved it!"
"Can’t wait to try!!"
Love this photo, thanks for sharing guys!
"Zeek Bars made me happy from the beginning, nice packaging and extra goodies that i wasn’t expecting and made the experience better! about the bars... they don’t have that protein chemical weird taste so they are really nice for picky eaters like me! super grateful that i could find a nice protein bars! so recommended"
"Zeek Bars are a hit! They are both healthy and delicious, my daughter loves them (especially the brownie one)! It can be hard finding tasty nutrition bars for kids, but Zeek Bars are definitely the way to go. I also love the packaging and the stickers that came with it too! I’d definitely recommend buying these and will be telling others about this awesome company. Thank you for providing these great nutrition bars!"
Thank you so much for your awesome review!!!
"Zeek Bars are our go to for all conventions!!! If you haven’t tried them you should!!!"
Thanks Traci, so happy you're enjoying the Bars!
"JaMari loves Zeek Bars! Thank you for so much for making something so tasty yet so nutritious! - JaMari's Mom"
:) THANK YOU! We're so happy to hear that!
"I'm not a kid, but I LOVE these bars! They taste like a dessert, yet they're good for you and they give you energy! You don't have to be a kid to enjoy these bars. Zeek Bars will benefit all ages! The only downside is that you have to pay $24 plus shipping for only 12 bars, so you'll have to pay about $60 or more per month for these. They're delicious, though!"
Thanks for the kind words, Alexa! Just so you're aware, you can set up a recurring order of a single box for any time interval and shipping is always free! :) Thanks for leaving a review and we're thrilled you're enjoying the bars!
Yay, we're so excited to help fuel her! Keep up the hard work!
"These are the best bars! The only bars my 9yr old will eat! Delicious!!!!!"
"Zeek Bar is the perfect pre, post or on the go protein filled snack bar for my children!!! The bars taste delicious and you can tell that they are prepared with LOVE!!!"
"I received them fast and I loved the taste!"
"My kids love zeek bars great source of protein!"
"My daughter loved our Zeek samples and I loved how much protein was in each bar. She said it tasted so much better than other bars we have tried! I have already placed our next order!"
Love to hear it, thanks Michelle! More Zeek bars on the way!
"Awesome bars!"
"Can’t wait to try!"
"Best Bar Ever!! I ordered the sample pack around April and ever since then, I've been hooked!! Cookies and cream is definitely my fav! I'm not a big fan of other protein bars and these I crave every day after practice. I can't wait to order more!! Team Zeek!"
Woo! Thanks Brooklin!
"MY KIDS LOVE THESE BARS!!!!"
Amazing, Natasha. Happy to hear it!
Zeek Bar is rated 4.93 based on 108 reviews