Zeek Bar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zeek Bar
Read Zeek Bar Reviews

About Zeek Bar:

Zeek bar is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy
great product! our clients love it.
Great service and east check out process.
I’m constantly on the go with all my extra curricular activities like tumbling and acting and Zeek bars are the perfect snack! They fill me up and keep me energized so that I can keep up with my busy schedule. I will continue to buy Zeek bars as my schedule just becomes busier and busier. I would absolutely recommend Zeek bars to anybody. They taste so yummy, unlike some other bars, and they are the perfect size! Definitely the best protein bar I have ever had :)
My daughter loves these for gymnastic competitions and before workout.
Awesome for no cost shipping!
Easy ordering process
Kids love them. Great snack!
We did a taste test with the Chocolate Fudge and Cookies and Cream that resulted in four enthusiastic thumbs up from my 4 and 6 year old.
The best protein bar ever!!! Ever since we discovered Zeek Bars, it's been a household favorite! Cookies and Cream is definitely our favorite!! So so excited to keep ordering from such an amazing company!
great service
It was good.
Zeek Bars are amazing!! Its packed with protein which my picky little gymnast needs. We have tried other protein bars but they are just disgusting according to Trist. Glad we found you Zeek bars!!!
Thanks so much, Dee we're over the moon to hear that!!
My kids loved these!! It’s so hard to find good for them snacks what taste good and this is it!!! We are new zeek bar fans!!!!
Our daughter trains almost 20 hours a week in gymnastics. Always in a rush, she loves protein bars. Glad that she found Zeek Bars. Definitely parents kids approved! -The Munoz Family
I recently ordered the sample pack for my 7yr old daughter. She is a gymnast and picky when it comes to eating protein. She was eating a different protein bar until I realized how horrible all the ingredients were in it. Thankfully she LOVES these Zeek bars and they are good for her body after a 4 hr workout! Customer service is amazing as well! Kassidy emailed us to see how we were liking the product and recommend putting it in the fridge on hot summer days which Zoey loved! Thank you ;)
Thanks so much Amber for your kind review! We're so happy to help fuel your daughter! Let us know if we can ever help with anything.

-Reid
Zeek Bars are amazing! Our daughter is a competitive gymnast and dancer and is on the go during the week. Zeek Bars is a great source of protein and fuel in between school and gymnastics. Definitely give Zeek Bars a 5 out of 5 Stars! Go Zeek Bars!
My son loved it!
Can’t wait to try!!
My son absolutely loves the brownie bar! He warms them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds and has one before every practice!
Love this photo, thanks for sharing guys!
Zeek Bar is rated 4.89 based on 123 reviews