Zeek Bar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Zeek Bar

About Zeek Bar: Zeek bar is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy

Guest
"He's a fan!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves Zeek Bars! Her favorite is Cookies and Cream. It’s her go to snack after gymnastics practice!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves eating a Zeek Bar (Cookies and Creek is her fave) after Gymnastics practice. Being in the gym for hours at a time, it helps her recovery!"
"He's a fan!"
"We handed out Zeek Bars at our Arizona Boys State Gymnastics Meet and all of the athletes loved them. Most of the feedback came from the way they tasted. The gymnasts mentioned the cookies and cream tasted like an ice cream sandwich....I am not sure they even knew it had a ton of vitamins and protein for them!"
Thanks Randy, we're thrilled to hear that!
"My two gymnasts love these bars. We're always looking for quick healthy snacks that they can eat on the go and these fit the bill. We've purchased both flavors and kids seem to like them both. The Cookies flavor does get a bit soft and deformed but kids don't mind."
"My son loved Chocolate and thought Cookies 'N Cream was okay. Happy with the nutrition and ingredients. - Mike"
"Great customer service! Fast response and directly from the owner, Reid"
"Very surprised at how good these are with how little sugar. I also appreciate the simple ingredient list."
"My son is a big fan of these bars. He gets tried of other bars so we're always looking for a healthy option he'll actually eat. He eats the chocolate flavor pretty much every day before practice and hasn't gotten tired of them yet!"
"My son loves these. Very soft, not like other protein bars."
"Just purchased at a swim meet and they are delicious!"
"Best bars my kids have ever had!!! My picky 13 year old begged me to order more!!! Thank you for a finally healthy and good option!"
"My daughter absolutely loves these bars and relies on these bars to get her through long weekends of pre lims and finals!!"
We're proud to fuel your daughter! Thanks Elidia!
"We love the bar."
"This product is definitely recommended! Definitely does not taste like a protein bar! Recommended for sure !"
"I am a very picky eater. I needed a snack for on the go since I'm always busy and running around. I was surprised at how much I love them. My parents were surprised at how little sugar there is. Definitely recommend!"
"Hey I love the bars I'm a single guy no kids just wanted to taste what they are like"
"This is our first time trying zeek, my daughter is an Allstar cheerleader. Her friend whose a competitive gymnast told her about them. They both love the choc chip brownie!!!"
"I like the zeek bar and when I order it comes really quick I love it!"
Thanks, Alma!!!