Zeek Bar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Zeek Bar

About Zeek Bar: Zeek bar is the #1 Kids Protein Bar.

(877) 245-9110

hello@zeekbar.com

3350 Thomas Rd #150Santa Clara, CA 95054

Tell us how Zeek Bar made you happy

Jonathan
"He's a fan!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves Zeek Bars! Her favorite is Cookies and Cream. It’s her go to snack after gymnastics practice!"
Alma Ocampo
"My daughter loves eating a Zeek Bar (Cookies and Creek is her fave) after Gymnastics practice. Being in the gym for hours at a time, it helps her recovery!"
"Purchased these for my grand kids and they really like both flavors. It's one of the few bars I've seen them actually eat. Thanks zeek!"
"Zeek bars are the only protein bars my kids will eat!"
"We usually purchase on Amazon as my kids love these bars. We've enjoyed purchasing through the website for the extra little goodies. Thank you Zeek!"
"ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BAR!!! All four of my kids love it!!"
Thank you, Jill! We're proud to help fuel your family!
"I love them! They taste amazing."
Thank You, Emily!
"my kids finally eat and finish a bar :)"
Love to hear it, Jamarys!
"We love zeek bars! My daughter thinks they are delicious and they give her a great amount of protein before her 4 hour practices in the gym. Will be buying them from now on!"
So glad to hear, thanks Kaelyn!
"Maddox is a huge fan! He eats Cookies 'N Cream almost every day during gymnastics practice."
"My kids have eaten Zeek bars for a long time which is more than I can say about just about any other snack. They are a bit spendy but worth it when the kids eat them and they have so much protein and healthy ingredients. My kids typically eat them on the weekends during their sporting events."
"We just started selling Zeek bars at our gym. The kids love them. We like that its a healthy snack that the kids actually like. Thank you!"
"Great product! Thank you!!"
Thank you, Edmund!
"He's a fan!"
"We handed out Zeek Bars at our Arizona Boys State Gymnastics Meet and all of the athletes loved them. Most of the feedback came from the way they tasted. The gymnasts mentioned the cookies and cream tasted like an ice cream sandwich....I am not sure they even knew it had a ton of vitamins and protein for them!"
Thanks Randy, we're thrilled to hear that!
"Amazing thanks"
"My two gymnasts love these bars. We're always looking for quick healthy snacks that they can eat on the go and these fit the bill. We've purchased both flavors and kids seem to like them both. The Cookies flavor does get a bit soft and deformed but kids don't mind."
"My son loved Chocolate and thought Cookies 'N Cream was okay. Happy with the nutrition and ingredients. - Mike"
"Great customer service! Fast response and directly from the owner, Reid"
"Very surprised at how good these are with how little sugar. I also appreciate the simple ingredient list."
"My son is a big fan of these bars. He gets tried of other bars so we're always looking for a healthy option he'll actually eat. He eats the chocolate flavor pretty much every day before practice and hasn't gotten tired of them yet!"
"My son loves these. Very soft, not like other protein bars."
Zeek Bar is rated 4.94 based on 85 reviews