Shouk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Shouk
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Shouk made you happy

"Fantastic designs, great colours, keeps your drinks hot all day. I work in an office and do not have much of a chance to make coffee so the Sho bottlle is perfect. Keeps my coffee hot for hours. I recommend the Sho bottle to everyone"
Are you Shouk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Shouk receives. Reply Free
Lee
"Great company. Great products and great customer service. I'll be a returning customer for a while to come."
"Bought as a gift for my fiance, and she loves it! Great quality product, vibrant colours, good range to choose from and keeps drinks cold for a long time! The life time guarantee is an added bonus, takes two minutes to set up and your covered for life! I will most definitely be making future purchases with SHO and highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in the products!"
"Excellent products and prices, purchased for a Xmas gift, well packaged, interesting product, swift delivery"
"Simply a great product!"
"Detailed every step of purchase, postage and stayed in contact after delivery, after sales was excellent"
"Easy to order, good deals, keeps you informed by email on their latest offers and discounts"
"EXERLLANT DELIVERY NO WAITING"
"Great Products and Great Customer After Service."
"Super schnelle Kaufabwicklung und ohne Probleme die Qualität der Flaschen ist hervorragend und die halten kalt und warm wie beworben"
"They sell a great product , a bottle that comes i various colours and sizes , keeps cold liquid cold for 24 hours and hot liquid hotfor 12 hours , and Prices for these bottles are not to expensive"
"Cold water all day saves me money"
"From buying to delivering to using Sho has got it right Colours of the bottles make it hard to choose from as they are all great Put iced water in and 24hrs later there was still bits of ice in it. Great job as I don’t like luke warm drinks Definitely a good buy"
"Very quick delivery"
"Excellent product and good customer service"
"Bought 3 of these 1L bottles which cost me a small fortune, they "claim" 12 hours hot and 24 hours cold. But where do these claims come from? How big was the sample size? Are their claims independently tested? Phone support is NIL, Sent them an email about a week ago no response. So here was my test using a catering grade calibrated probe 99.6c boiling water in the bottle 4 hours later its 38.9c please explain how this is still classed as hot? (Bearing in mind the temperature required to brew tea leaves is around 75C and this is so it efficiently extracts the goodness) Again with cold water. Filled the bottle with water and ice. Within 1 hour all ice had melted water was warm by 3 hours. I was on a long train journey of 5 hours. I ended the journey with warm water, wasn't happy. Also noting that the bottle exterior gets very HOT or cold dependent on the fluids put inside. Now through basic science the heat dissipation through the surface of the bottle from after just 5 mins showed to me not to keep my hopes up and I was right. Also be aware that the bottle is not dishwasher safe and also the paint comes away easily. I would recommend looking at a brand called BODUM I have their flask. It doesn't have ridicules claims like this bottle but the BODUM at least keeps my drink hot for a whole journey without feeling like I am holding lava. @SHO Please contact me, I wish to have a refund."
"Excellent customer service and great water bottle."
"Great quick delivery and a very high quality product. I would definitely recommend their bottles!"
"Great item. Kept my drink freezing cold. Great value for money. Totally worth getting. Highly recommend!"
"The Sho bottles are awesome. I read the reviews, I read the claims, I'm now writing one as these bottles really keep things cold for 24 hrs and hot for over 12. I use it every day."
Shouk is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews