National Shower Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Shower Spares

Tell us how National Shower Spares made you happy
I have ordered a part from national shower spares and after weeks of phone calls it never arrived. I reordered it a month ago and as of today it still hasn’t arrived. It’s the worse service I have ever received and would never use them again. I Recomend to people please don’t use this company as service was terrible
Wonderful exceptional service. Placed order on Sunday and it was installed in place in my home on Tuesday.
Best price and very quick delivery
My go-to web site for all spares requirements for my shower. I have purchased several replacement parts, and it is quick and easy to identify the correct part every time.
Excellent customer service, excellent prices, excellent delivery times and no quibble returns.
Can highly recommend.
Could not find the replacement part we needed from the original manufactuerers as they said they only produced whole parts. However found Victoriana on line and it arrived in a few days. It fits excellently and we are delighted with our purchase.
National Shower Spares is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews