Sian autocentre Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Sian autocentre

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Sian autocentre?

Tell us how Sian autocentre made you happy

Telephone
"Had real problems finding someone with machinery and knowledge to complete a rebuild on my 645ci. This car is my pride and joy, I visited them first and was blown away with the kit they had in their shop. The process did take longer than expected but my only other option was a secondhand engine and who know with that. My car runs like a dream and thanks to you guys, I cant express how good the car runs now.........well done guys"
Are you Sian autocentre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My engine was done by them. They've done a good job, no leaks or noises now !"
"My name is Chris my BMW was completely seized I live in Cheshire contacted Sian Auto Centre from Google rang them up they towed it in the very next day and started work on it. In a week they gave me 2 quotes a quote advising me on things that might need attention in the future and a lower quote which I excepted as I new these things were wrong with the car.... I paid a deposit to authorise the work to be done,when the work was done they contacted me to inform me the car was finished.... I have got the car back now and I am more than happy the car is running like a new car,I found Kevin and his team fantastic and professional right through the process they kept me in touch I would recommend this garage 100% also I have seen their garage for myself and believe me they know their stuff..."
"Would give no stars if I could dont believe the prices my estimate was £4500 said that basically everything was broken yet it drove in with just a bottom end noise to top it off they scratched the car and put oil all over the boot. When I chose for them not to do it they then THREW all the components under the bonnet expecting me to transport it like this would of been half the car on the M25 had I not made them move it. Am having the parts checked by Nissan to make sure I got them all back !!!! Worst service I have ever had."
Sian autocentre is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews