Sian autocentre Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sian autocentre

How would you rate Sian autocentre ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James rowe

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sian autocentre in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
James Rowe
"Would give no stars if I could dont believe the prices my estimate was £4500 said that basically everything was broken yet it drove in with just a bottom end noise to top it off they scratched the car and put oil all over the boot. When I chose for them not to do it they then THREW all the components under the bonnet expecting me to transport it like this would of been half the car on the M25 had I not made them move it. Am having the parts checked by Nissan to make sure I got them all back !!!! Worst service I have ever had."
Sian autocentre is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews