Sian autocentre Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Sian autocentre
Telephone

How would you rate Sian autocentre ?

"My name is Chris my BMW was completely seized I live in Cheshire contacted Sian Auto Centre from Google rang them up they towed it in the very next day and started work on it. In a week they gave me 2 quotes a quote advising me on things that might need attention in the future and a lower quote which I excepted as I new these things were wrong with the car.... I paid a deposit to authorise the work to be done,when the work was done they contacted me to inform me the car was finished.... I have got the car back now and I am more than happy the car is running like a new car,I found Kevin and his team fantastic and professional right through the process they kept me in touch I would recommend this garage 100% also I have seen their garage for myself and believe me they know their stuff..."
"Would give no stars if I could dont believe the prices my estimate was £4500 said that basically everything was broken yet it drove in with just a bottom end noise to top it off they scratched the car and put oil all over the boot. When I chose for them not to do it they then THREW all the components under the bonnet expecting me to transport it like this would of been half the car on the M25 had I not made them move it. Am having the parts checked by Nissan to make sure I got them all back !!!! Worst service I have ever had."
Sian autocentre is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!