Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Customer Service Reviews

Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

96.77%
Industry Average
" We used this company few times now, they are very professional, and given us best service every time. We are very happy from their services. Recommended. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kevin Lewis
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd has been always very professional, helpful and cooperative. Great service, planning and arrangement even in difficult to access areas - they're always on time with a prompt response! We have been using their services for over 4 years and looking forward to further cooperation. Thank you. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Bryan Brown
posted 3 weeks ago - Bryan Brown
" A very reliable and professional service with competitive prices. Always able to accommodate at short notice. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jessica Harrison
" Great service! The Scaffold tower was erected on my garage front. Lads turned up on time and were a great help. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd and I will use again in the future and will recommend your service to anyone. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mike Hill
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is always price competitive, their services excellent and never fails to go the extra mile. In today’s market place their reliability and attitude are refreshing. Highly recommended as always - just done a small job for me today and the same service provided as I get on our larger business projects. Much appreciated and thanks again. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Matt Douglas
" My wife and I were really impressed with the service received overall, from the initial meet, the price, the reliability of put-up & collection and the overall response times. We wouldn’t hesitate to contact the company again should another project come up. Thank you, keep up the good work. "
posted 1 month ago - Larry Collins
" First class service and professional as well. The crew were courteous and friendly. The Scaffold was taken down when the work was finished - a first for a scaffold company. The price was very good value for money and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. "
posted 1 month ago - Leah Williamson
" I used this company recently when I had a new roof fitted. They turned up when they stated to view the house & to start the work. I have recommended the company to friends and family who say they were just as happy with the service they received. A* "
posted 1 month ago - Kathy Carr
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd provided an immediate response to initial enquiry, with a fair & completive price. Would thoroughly recommend their services - "nice people to do business with." "
posted 1 month ago - Michelle Matthews