Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Customer Service Reviews

Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Customer Service - Good

96.77%
Industry Average
" We used this company few times now, they are very professional, and given us best service every time. We are very happy from their services. Recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - Kevin Lewis
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd has been always very professional, helpful and cooperative. Great service, planning and arrangement even in difficult to access areas - they're always on time with a prompt response! We have been using their services for over 4 years and looking forward to further cooperation. Thank you. "
posted 1 year ago - Bryan Brown
posted 1 year ago - Bryan Brown
" A very reliable and professional service with competitive prices. Always able to accommodate at short notice. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. "
posted 1 year ago - Jessica Harrison
" Great service! The Scaffold tower was erected on my garage front. Lads turned up on time and were a great help. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd and I will use again in the future and will recommend your service to anyone. "
posted 1 year ago - Mike Hill
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is always price competitive, their services excellent and never fails to go the extra mile. In today’s market place their reliability and attitude are refreshing. Highly recommended as always - just done a small job for me today and the same service provided as I get on our larger business projects. Much appreciated and thanks again. "
posted 1 year ago - Matt Douglas
" My wife and I were really impressed with the service received overall, from the initial meet, the price, the reliability of put-up & collection and the overall response times. We wouldn’t hesitate to contact the company again should another project come up. Thank you, keep up the good work. "
posted 1 year ago - Larry Collins
" First class service and professional as well. The crew were courteous and friendly. The Scaffold was taken down when the work was finished - a first for a scaffold company. The price was very good value for money and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. "
posted 1 year ago - Leah Williamson
" I used this company recently when I had a new roof fitted. They turned up when they stated to view the house & to start the work. I have recommended the company to friends and family who say they were just as happy with the service they received. A* "
posted 1 year ago - Kathy Carr
" Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd provided an immediate response to initial enquiry, with a fair & completive price. Would thoroughly recommend their services - "nice people to do business with." "
posted 1 year ago - Michelle Matthews