Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

How would you rate Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd ?

"These guys are superb. Massive job required needed quick turnaround and they delivered in every area. Attention to detail was superb. Staff was polite, articulate, tidy and were safety conscious. Didn't seem like any construction company we have used in the past. Have been recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd to everyone I know all week!"
"After using Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd we will never go anywhere else as our friendly business relationship grows from strength to strength on a daily basis. As a medium sized building company which has various jobs and sites running all year round time and money are crucial. Always on time, never too costly, always service with a smile and never fails to please and go that extra mile. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. for all your hard work and help this year so far!"
"The guys at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd are a pleasure to work with. They were so helpful and accommodating. Friendly service throughout and very pleased with the results. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. is a delightful business and i will recommend them to everyone! Not only are they reasonable in cost but their service is second to none, they came, they worked ,they cleaned up after themselves and they left, in fact you wouldn't even know they had been. Great job Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"I must say efficient and beat all other scaffolding quotes .Work was spot on! Highly recommend anyone who needs scaffolding to contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"I needed to have scaffolding erecting to paint the top half of my house. The team came on time and they were friendly and careful with my property (the wife's flower bed) and all I can say is thank you guys. If I need scaffolding again I will definitely be back in touch. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"The guys were very helpful and the scaffolding was put up in no time. Advice was given on the best way to have the scaffold erected. I would easily recommend this company to all."
"An excellent service by Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. Work quoted for was quick, very professional and great rates. The scaffolding was put up exactly when they said it would and taken down without a fuss."
"The Scaffolding team came up with a creative and cost efficient solution that helped make my project a success. Would definitely recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd to all businesses."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd did the scaffolding when we re-roofed our house. They were punctual, careful, courteous, pleasant and very efficient. They had to carry everything through the house, which they did without mess or damage. They were excellent and my partner and I would recommend them strongly."
"Not your usual rowdy bunch. The scaffolds for our build were done quickly, and most importantly for us quietly. Definitely a firm to use."
"Four large new builds expertly done. Scaffold variation was not a problem. We will definitely be using Silvercrest again."
"Quickest scaffold erection I’ve seen in a while. It went up and after a call came straight back down. Excellent scaffolding service."
"Not the cheapest, but certainly NOT the most expensive. As quote hunters we got the best price, and the work was neat as well."
"A temporary tin roof carried out in super quick time as we were desperate after being let down by others. Highly recommend."
"I would recommend this company to all. Excellent, reliable service and very prompt. Workmen are very polite and hardworking."
"I recently had a loft conversion done and needed to use a scaffolding company .I was recommended Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd as a reliable company by my neighbour. Great services at reasonable prices."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd recently carried out the erecting, moving and dismantling of scaffolding for our company. The service that they provided us was great. I do recommend to all."
"The guys at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd are a pleasure to work with. Friendly service throughout and very pleased with the results. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"The lads were very professional and very helpful. I had an unusual scaffolding requirement to build a scaffolding crane on a flat root. They came down to the site to review what was required, understood what we needed and were straightforward about the best ways to approach the problem. Thank you very much."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews