Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd?

Tell us how Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd made you happy

"Brilliant! Polite, good price, responsive, very considerate and went the extra mile to provide an excellent service. Put the scaffolding up when needed (even after I'd delayed a few times due to other work that was ongoing). Took it down within hours of letting them know the job was finished. I found them based on recommendations from neighbours. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
Are you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have used Silvercrest Scaffolding many times for different work we've had done and find them reliable, professional, courteous and competitively priced. I would definitely recommend. Don't waste time as I did calling others arranging appointments and no one turning up!"
"I think today’s scaffolders are noisy with their hand held impact drills. 4 hours of racket outside the offices. Although as explained a traditional spanner would have taken 6 hours! Moan over."
"I contacted Silvercrest Scaffolding after having other quotes for scaffolding. They were very competitive almost beating all other prices (nobody goes for the cheapest!) that I'd received. They were punctual and professional and would definitely recommend them to anyone who requires scaffolding."
"Excellent company. Good prices. Really professional! Fast, friendly and efficient hardworking and punctual . Thank you. Would highly recommend to all businesses and home renovaters."
"Excellent company, have used them many times and will continue to do so. Fast, friendly and efficient. Thank you."
"We have used this company for all of our scaffolding needs for over years from when they started till now; the customer service has never changed. They are always on time and take down scaffolds as soon as we complete the work, this always keeps customers happy. We will keep on using Silvercrest and know what to expect."
"We run a roofing company and have been hiring Silvercrest Scaffolding for about a year. They always deliver and are professional to deal with. Thanks for all your help"
"I have used this company on a couple of occasions now and always receive a fast, friendly and reliable service. Would highly recommend to all businesses."
"I used Silvercrest Scaffolding for the rendering on the front of my house. I phoned Tanya who was exceptionally helpful on the phone. The job was completely to an exceptionally high standard and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding to all."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding was good choice for my company. I can recommend this company to all businesses."
"This is the 3rd time we have been using Silvercrest Scaffolding. The service and communication are good and availability of is good."
"Great scaffolders for when I renovated my house. Came and put them up on time, minimal hassle and for a reasonable price. Definitely recommend them!!! Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding."
"Having never used a scaffolding company before I was impressed with the prompt and efficient service they provided. The team were friendly, polite and I was very impressed with their standards of safety especially as I have young children. Will definitely recommend. Five stars."
"Great job, polite, quick and on time. Have already recommended to my friends and neighbours."
"We used Silvercrest Scaffolding to provide access on a recent retro installation converting an old building into flats. They were helpful and professional throughout the project and I am sure that we will be using them again in future."
"Excellent service! They put the scaffolding up for an extension, very fast and reliable company. Recommended."
"Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding for the outstanding work carried out at my property recently. Building works are stressful at the best of times but the quality of the scaffolding you provided at my property helped to set the works up for a successful completion. Needless to say the works were completed on time and on budget."
"The lads are all well-mannered, hardworking and punctual. Could not find a fault with them and best price around. Would highly recommend."
"We often use Silvercrest Scaffolding, good polite lads and work very hard to accommodate our needs and requirements, would highly recommend them."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 94 reviews