Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

How would you rate Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd ?

(optional)

"I recently had a loft conversion done and needed to use a scaffolding company .I was recommended Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd as a reliable company by my neighbour. Great services at reasonable prices."
David Harris
Verified Reviewer
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd recently carried out the erecting, moving and dismantling of scaffolding for our company. The service that they provided us was great. I do recommend to all."
Tanya Harding
Verified Reviewer
"The guys at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd are a pleasure to work with. Friendly service throughout and very pleased with the results. Would definitely use again and recommend."
Ellie Wilmot
Verified Reviewer
"The lads were very professional and very helpful. I had an unusual scaffolding requirement to build a scaffolding crane on a flat root. They came down to the site to review what was required, understood what we needed and were straightforward about the best ways to approach the problem. Thank you very much."
"Very professional and friendly team .They kept everything tidy and finished all work on time. Recommended to all."
"I was really happy with the level of work I received and the guys arrived on time when they said they would, will recommend to friends, family and neighbours."
James Spencer
Verified Reviewer
"I recently used Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd for my business .Great company to deal with. I would definitely recommend them as they are the best."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd was good choice for my company. I can easily recommend this company to other businesses."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is a fantastic company! I would recommend them."
"I have used this company on a couple of occasions for my business and always receive a fast, friendly and reliable service. Would highly recommend."
"Great services from Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. Highly recommend them to all businesses."
Andrew Chapman
Verified Reviewer
"The team arrived on time. They gave us the best quote and did a great job. Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"The team at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd was very helpful, and tidy which was surprising! Efficient services at affordable prices. Thanks and Five stars."
Vicky Howard
Verified Reviewer
"Great team of scaffolders and have recommended to all my friends and family and will definitely use again."
Debbie Brown
Verified Reviewer
"From first enquiry to completion of the contracts I have used Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd, I have had a first class service, and I would be more than pleased to recommend their company to other schools."
Sharon Milner
Verified Reviewer
"A friendly and reliable service! My partner and I are very happy to recommend to all."
"We have worked with Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd for a number of years and always found them to be reliable with a good quality of service. We have recommended them to our clients."
Daniel Cooper
Verified Reviewer
"I needed a scaffold for my house; I phoned around a few scaffolding companies and Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd was the company I chose as their prices were very competitive. Highly recommended to all."
Amanda Houghton
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service, the team did the work on time and they were very friendly. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone."
Dan Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent company in Basildon, I have used them many times for my company and will continue to do so. Fast, friendly and efficient. Thank you very much."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews