Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

How would you rate Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd ?

"After constantly being let down with scaffolding contractors we decided to try Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. This is now the third time we have used the company and always a pleasure to do business with. Prompt, reliable and a highly experienced team. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you."
"I cannot fault this company. They moved all of my plant pots and garden bits out of the way and they were very tidy and polite young men. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"We used this company few times now, they are very professional, and given us best service every time. We are very happy from their services. Recommended."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd has been always very professional, helpful and cooperative. Great service, planning and arrangement even in difficult to access areas - they're always on time with a prompt response! We have been using their services for over 4 years and looking forward to further cooperation. Thank you."
"Great job, the scaffolding team was on time and don't let me down. I needed some extra scaffolding and they were more than happy to help."
"A very reliable and professional service with competitive prices. Always able to accommodate at short notice. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"Great service! The Scaffold tower was erected on my garage front. Lads turned up on time and were a great help. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd and I will use again in the future and will recommend your service to anyone."
"Highly professional and skilled scaffolding team. Attention to detail and safety a priority. Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is always price competitive, their services excellent and never fails to go the extra mile. In today’s market place their reliability and attitude are refreshing. Highly recommended as always - just done a small job for me today and the same service provided as I get on our larger business projects. Much appreciated and thanks again."
"My wife and I were really impressed with the service received overall, from the initial meet, the price, the reliability of put-up & collection and the overall response times. We wouldn’t hesitate to contact the company again should another project come up. Thank you, keep up the good work."
"I've dealt with a number of different scaffolding companies for different projects over the years and Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is by far the most reliable and professional firm I've used. I highly recommend them and will definitely be calling them again in the future. Five stars."
"As I run a roofing business I'm always in need of Scaffolding on jobs...I use Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd because they are very safe and reliable. If I need a job put up in a hurry they don't hesitate to get It sorted for me. They are always there when I need them and the jobs go up and come down when they say they are. First class in my opinion and I always recommend them to fellow roofers.Thanks."
"First class service and professional as well. The crew were courteous and friendly. The Scaffold was taken down when the work was finished - a first for a scaffold company. The price was very good value for money and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd put a scaffold on the front and back of my house for a new roof. The lads were a great help and very professional."
"I used this company recently when I had a new roof fitted. They turned up when they stated to view the house & to start the work. I have recommended the company to friends and family who say they were just as happy with the service they received. A*"
"Very professional scaffolding company, very polite and tidy. Highly recommend and would definitely use again. Thanks Lads."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd provided an immediate response to initial enquiry, with a fair & completive price. Would thoroughly recommend their services - "nice people to do business with.""
"I would highly recommend this scaffolding company. They were very quick to come out and see the job and also to put the job up. Brilliant customer services and very friendly."
"The scaffolding team responded quickly with estimate to an emailed photograph, arrived as agreed, installed safely with all safe working requirements, responded promptly to uninstall request, left site undamaged. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 59 reviews