Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

Tell us how Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd made you happy
I needed a scaffold for my house; I phoned around a few scaffolding companies and Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd was the company I chose as their prices were very competitive. Highly recommended to all.
Not your usual rowdy bunch. The scaffolds for our build were done quickly, and most importantly for us quietly. Definitely a firm to use.
Four large new builds expertly done. Scaffold variation was not a problem. We will definitely be using Silvercrest again.
Quickest scaffold erection I’ve seen in a while. It went up and after a call came straight back down. Excellent scaffolding service.
Not the cheapest, but certainly NOT the most expensive. As quote hunters we got the best price, and the work was neat as well.
A temporary tin roof carried out in super quick time as we were desperate after being let down by others. Highly recommend.
A friendly and reliable service! My partner and I are very happy to recommend to all.
We have worked with Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd for a number of years and always found them to be reliable with a good quality of service. We have recommended them to our clients.
Excellent service, the team did the work on time and they were very friendly. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone.
Excellent company in Basildon, I have used them many times for my company and will continue to do so. Fast, friendly and efficient. Thank you very much.
What a great company, from start to finish it was stress free and easy. Now I'm already thinking of my next project. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd.
My wife and I must say it was an overall excellent service .Thanks very much to the team who was always on call to help us .Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd.
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 94 reviews