Silvers cars Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Silvers cars

How would you rate Silvers cars ?

(optional)

Dianne Forth
"I purchased a £6,250 vehicle from Silver's Cars of Pontefract. After 10 days it broke down. I took it to my local dealer who advise me to return the car and get a refund but in accordance with Consumer Rights Act l reported the issues and they collected the vehicle and then l had to collect it at my own expense. It was a 130 mile round trip. Three days late l experienced exactly the same issues and again took it to my local deal who carried out some computer updates. Still having issues so l wrote to them rejecting the vehicle under the Consumer Rights Act. They have refused to give me a refund and l have returned the vehicle. I am issuing a Small Claim in the morning at a further cost of £455. WARNING TO ALL DO NOT USE THIS DEALER"
Silvers cars is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews