Simplyseedz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simplyseedz

01386 793840

hello@simplyseedz.co.uk

Tell us how Simplyseedz made you happy
My day doesn’t feel right if I don’t start with a bowl of simplyseedz dark chocolate and ginger porridge. It tastes delicious, but is still a very healthy option as it’s so low in sugar and easily keeps me going until lunchtime. I’ve also been known to have a bowl in the evening as well!!!
lovely product. Very tasty. Ordered late one evening product arrived in less than 48hrs.
I look forward to my bowl of Simplyseedz porridge every morning.
That's great to hear, thank you so much for your review. :)
Nothing to change. You are always helpful, respond quickly to any questions, and orders arrive in a good time
That's great to hear, thank you so much. :)
What fabulous tasty products, dairy and sugar free. Super packaging, easy to order and excellent delivery. Just love the porridge flavours.
Thank you for your lovely review! We're delighted to hear you enjoy our porridge and service. Have a delicious day!
Excellent product and delivery. Thank you
Thank you for your lovely review.
Easy to order on line. Delivery prompt. Product easy to prepare and enjoyable to eat
Thank you for your lovely review of our porridge and service. So pleased to hear you find it easy to make too.
Absolutely love simply seedz porridge pots. Vegan friendly and no added nasties.
Always a great service.
The porridge pots are a staple in our cupboard and Daisy the Vw..
Highly reccomend
Thank you for your fabulous review. Its great to hear you love our porridge pots and service! They are excellent for camping arent they! Don't leave home without them!
Excellent
Thank you so much for your lovely review :)
Excellent porridge and very fast delivery
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our porridge and service!
Lovely product, stopped using because of the extortionate postage cost restructuring!
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
We regularly review shipping costs to be sure that we are as competitive as possible. Standard service is 24hr next day service as long as orders are recieved before midday.
Don't forget to use your loyalty code for discount too. If you need a reminder, we can send you details.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Cathryn @Simplyseedz.
The porridge with seeds is very good. I like all the flavours.
Don’t think I’ll be eating porridge any other way.
That's great to hear, thank you!
Margaret has always been helpful in providing a good healthy product to the market
Simply seedz provide a good start to my day
I love the Simlyseedz range. As a long distance and endurance runner I've found their porridge range absolutely brilliant in keeping me fuelled for longer when I run. The high carb count whilst having an almost negligible amount of sugar makes it the best porridge out there for me. My favourite is the Dark Chocolate and Ginger porridge. The perfect mix. I do love snacking on their pumpkin seeds as well. A top product. The only porridge I gave now. I take a supply with me everywhere I go.
Thank you for your lovely review! It's great to hear that we're keeping you fuelled for running!
Simplyseedz is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews