sinloli.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend sinloli.com

Tell us how sinloli.com made you happy
The Doll is way to real to be believed, felt like it was coming alive at times.Take your time moving her around, not for those who have problems moving or lifting 130 lbs plus.
Sinloli supported me a lot. Removes my frustration easily. 100% legit sit for purcahsing sex dolls.
100% satisfaction............
They have a good returns & refund policy.
What can I complain about? Nothing. Quality was great, speed of response and delivery were great, service was great, helpful and prompt. Everything went as they said and I couldn't be happier with the result. I don't hesitate to recommend Sinloli to a potential buyer
My customer experience with Sinloli has been extremely enjoyable. Professional, committed to customer service, good value, friendly and informative. I can not recommend your business highly enough
Sinloli made me happy by providing best sex dolls which is perfect for me. No need girls friend if you have this dolls. Thank you Sinloli!!!!!!!!!!
Very satisfied with this product as it is made of soft but strong material and is easy to hang up. I feel I can now use this product with confidence and would highly recommend it.
Just got it. Looks good! Hands and Feet (interchangeable) seem to not match figure. Got here right on time. Really need to use figure and see if it lives up to ads.
Very impressed by how realistic the doll feel. Now I can really enjoy her on a regular basis. Thank you Sinloli.....
I will top rate this on all levels but there is a big but(t) ;-) the thing that goes in one's behind needs a lot of lubricate and is thicker than the one's I've used before, but it's not that bad...just a little more lubricate than usually.But otherwise a great product.
Would recommend to everyone! Easy to navigate site, fast postage - a wonderful experience!!
Services was fantastic as they said.I will again buy from here
Excellent service! I asked the service manager to have my package deliver to my exact location because I didnt want my family see the package, they were able to accomodate and get it done with short notice.
It was a pleasure doing business with this company. After my order, they kept in contact with me through the whole process. Very happy with my doll purchase
Great Product As I Expected,Toys was so realistic and flexiable
Me and my husband purchased a doll to add a new adventure in our bedroom. We got a doll with very large breasts and we are shocked and amazed on how real she felt. To me the doll was on the heavy side, very hard for me to move her around due to the enormous breasts but my husband is a big bodybuilder so he had no problems moving her around. We are a satisfied with our doll purchase and this website has the best prices and great customer service.
sinloli.com is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews