Skates.co.uk Delivery Reviews

Skates.co.uk have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

88.86%
Industry Average
" Brilliant site with amazing delivery service "
posted 10 months ago -
" Easy to order, correct item received and good delivery time. Well pleased. Would definately use this website again! "
posted 2 years ago - Abbie
" Hi I bought these for my wife who has wanted a pair for years, and she loved them. They seem to be good quality but only time and use will tell. Delivery was very quick and the service seems to be very good also, had lots of follow up. I will say that I had expected the free gift bag with skates as advertised, but I did not receive this only some stickers bit disappointing. Other than that I would recommend. mike "
posted 2 years ago - Mike
" very quick delivery good quality scooter "
posted 2 years ago - Lesley
" Bought some skates for my daughters birthday, Yodel let us down on the delivery front but Skates uk couldn't have been more helpful in sorting out the problem. Courtney was great. But more importantly we LOVE the skates. "
posted 2 years ago - Jo
" Excellent service from start to finish. Heelys are prefect daughter loves them.delivery was super fast. Would recommend Skates.co.uk. Great great great. "
posted 2 years ago - Denise
" Always really prompt delivery that exceeds expectations. Fantastic customer service if required. Skate helmet is perfect fit for a 12 year old + and the bearings ordered are great too. "
posted 2 years ago - Mrs E Sarah
" My granddaughter was over the moon with her new roller boots. Well worth the money. Fast delivery. Happy costumer... "
posted 2 years ago - Julie
" Great service. Bought the wrong heelys for my granddaughter so had to return them and get the correct pair. The company let me know they had the returned pair and got the new ones to me within a couple of days. Couldn't fault the service I received regarding delivery, customer service and price. Would highly recommend them. "
posted 2 years ago - Fiona
" Great skates easy to order fast delivery and very good updates on where my order was "
posted 2 years ago - SYLVIA