Sketchers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Sketchers

How would you rate Sketchers ?

"1 Star is too high. While in the Southampton store i was served by a wonderful young woman who could not have been more helpful, i was really enjoying my Sketchers experience until i noticed two members of staff talking on the shop floor one member of staff who i later found out was the manager of the store was belittling and berating a staff member for a mistake they seamed to have made. I have never seen someone be so cruel and disrespectful in my life. The manager was essentially yelling at this poor girl, berating her saying 'how could you be so stupid' the manager of the Southampton store is the most unprofessional person i have ever met. Once she was done belittling her own staff i asked the girl if she was always spoken to like that to which she said yes that she talks to everyone like that. I was shocked by this and if this is the caliber of management Sketchers highers this is shocking and disappointing and Sketchers should be ashamed of themselves. The manager should be retrained to show more respect for her staff"
"Gr8 store! I am there all the time!"
"Great service and great product"
"They do half size shoes whereas most shoe shops do not anymore and we received good service."
"Sketchers shoes are like walking on spongy cushions.Like alot of 'other young at heart' older ladies I have difficult!! feet and sketchers are heaven.To date I have seven pairs."
"Service was very helpful; staff were patient with me and knowledgeable."
"They are super comfortable, can be easily cleaned, they are light a great for packing and travelling"
Sketchers is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!