https://www.skill-up.org/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.skill-up.org/

Tell us how https://www.skill-up.org/ made you happy
Recommended for newbies. Easy and compact courses at good price.
Took two management courses last month. Amazing!! Nice presentation and you won’t feel discomfort for a moment. I can’t manage much time to study, but even then completed both courses within a week! Thanks , I’m gonna take another course this week.
Skill-Up excellent! Love!
Brilliant! I enjoyed the course I took from one edu. Bought it on reed and completed with a professional certificate which will add more value to my CV and hopefully I will be able to get an increment.
I’ve been with skill up from the beginning. They are continuously providing creative courses at reasonable prices. During the covid-19 situation took a few courses and enjoyed them, learned so many things and I will definitely take more courses on this platform as soon as possible.
Great platform to get creative skills. Lots of professional high-quality courses.
Customer service on this platform is incredible. Best ever!!
Hi, I did complete the Excel basics from skill up academy. This was my first course online and I was a little bit worried before starting the course but later on the journey was great. Thanks to the people who designed and prepared this course. Lots of valuable information were included and each chapter contains some tests at the end.
Happy with my course. Thanks
Skill-up is fabulous!! From my own experience I would definitely recommend this provider for others who want to do extensive professional courses but need flexible access to the course.
Wow! Took two courses with a coupon and both the courses were very rich in content. I also liked the way the trainer presented the lessons. Great experience from an online course!
Skill up actually gave me the opportunity to learn more while I am working in an organization and can’t really manage time to get traditional learning. It’s a good platform for professionals.
I found the course very helpful and easy to do. Thanks a lot
I always believe that we need to sharpen our skills regardless of our age and occupation. Although it was a difficult time, I studied a lot during the covid-19 lockdown and took several online courses from top providers. Skill up was the only site where I was absolutely 100% satisfied and completed the courses without any difficulties. Well, the printed certificate took some time to arrive, but that was not their fault. Because of the pandemic everyone faced problems to get things done in a perfect way.
I would highly recommend you to take the Illustrator advanced course from skill up. It is a really really amazing course on this platform. I completed the course a few days back and they provided good support the whole time.
Highly recommended!!
The Mindfulness in the Workplace course is very effective. I especially want to tell you about the excellent content of the course. It was so informative and I didn’t get bored for a second. Enjoyed the whole course and got a professional certification after completing it.
Very direct and easy course. I just loved it! Highly recommended!!
I had some issues with my course and contacted them on the helpline. The problem was solved the next day but I didn’t like it. I thought I should share it with others.
Affordable pricing and good content. I like this platform and I personally recommend it for my friends.
https://www.skill-up.org/ is rated 4.83 based on 94 reviews