SkinFX Canada Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SkinFX Canada

About SkinFX Canada: At SkinFX our mission is to help people feel their very best! We know that being free from the things that hold you back and being able to see yourself in the best light makes all the difference. We are here to help you with all of your body, face, skin, and smile concerns.

You don’t need an invasive transformation—a subtle change go a long way! We’re here to improve the uniqueness of your natural beauty and bring light to the little things that make you feel confident in your own skin!

At SkinFX Canada we offer a wide variety of medical grade spa treatments. We are highly-trained in providing this care and we are happy to help you feel and look better!

(778) 772-2778

#200-15355 24th Avenue, V4A 2H9, Surrey, British Columbia

Tell us how SkinFX Canada made you happy

"Botox Injection Had a wonderful experience with this company, the assistant and the dr, and front desk staff were all so nice. I was a bit late and they had no problems with this issue. Once in the chair the doctor and assistant explained everything that they were going to do and how much they were going to inject. True professionals. This is one satisfied customer who will be returning........."
"I have had Botox done 4 times before by another dentist my results have been hit and miss, one time I did not notice a real difference. I have had Xeomin done by Dr. Lum twice and by far his results have been far superior. I have had great results and the injections are the best I have experienced."
SkinFX Canada is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews