SkinFX Canada Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SkinFX Canada
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SkinFX Canada?

About SkinFX Canada: At SkinFX our mission is to help people feel their very best! We know that being free from the things that hold you back and being able to see yourself in the best light makes all the difference. We are here to help you with all of your body, face, skin, and smile concerns.<br /> <br /> You don’t need an invasive transformation—a subtle change go a long way! We’re here to improve the uniqueness of your natural beauty and bring light to the little things that make you feel confident in your own skin!<br /> <br /> At SkinFX Canada we offer a wide variety of medical grade spa treatments. We are highly-trained in providing this care and we are happy to help you feel and look better!

(778) 772-2778

#200-15355 24th Avenue, V4A 2H9, Surrey, British Columbia

Tell us how SkinFX Canada made you happy

"The best experience I ever had in a Doctor office. I must admit I went for a consultation with an attitude but I was very pleasantly surprised when Dr. Patrick gave me an honest opinion preventing me from going for not needed expensive treatment. The office was inviting with modern looks and very friendly staff. I left feeling confident and happy with a renewed belief in really good people."
Are you SkinFX Canada? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Super friendly and supportive staff, and I was absolutely THRILLED with the results in such a short period of time!"
"Awesome team !"