skinny food co Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

80.95%
Industry Average
Delivery was fine for me.
posted 2 months ago - Avess Arshad
Great customer service delivery was quick and the syrups taste amazing haven't found one I don't like yet I have recently tried the raspberry and the strawberry jams and they are amazing will definitely have them again and try the other flavours to
posted 5 months ago - Kerri
The reason I couldn’t give 5 stars is because the delivery was so slow (took around 4 weeks) and I had to keep chasing them to ask where it was, was told to wait and it should arrive (even though when I tried to track it, the Royal Mail site said they couldn’t find it), and then eventually they sent me another.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
Pleased with all products tried and fairly quick delivery and of course zero calories is the best bit with no loss of flavour.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Wow! These syrups are amazing. My favorite has to be the Cherry flavour. Great value, fast delivery, well packaged. I really think you should give them a try. You wont regret it.
posted 6 months ago - Karen
Easy to find what your looking for, quick delivery and customer service always great!
posted 6 months ago - Eve
Great range and delivery service. Love the syrups and trying new flavours.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent all round, price, delivery and above all WOW what a taste without all the calories!!!! Win, win, would definitely recommend!
posted 6 months ago - Laura
I've tried many products from skinny food co. They give quick delivery and my children and I haven't been disappointed. They love the jams and chocolate spread which are both healthier options. My favourites are the syrups which I use on my protein pancakes. 😁
posted 6 months ago - Julie