skinny food co Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

82.46%
Industry Average
Great customer service delivery was quick and the syrups taste amazing haven't found one I don't like yet I have recently tried the raspberry and the strawberry jams and they are amazing will definitely have them again and try the other flavours to
posted 1 month ago - Kerri
The reason I couldn’t give 5 stars is because the delivery was so slow (took around 4 weeks) and I had to keep chasing them to ask where it was, was told to wait and it should arrive (even though when I tried to track it, the Royal Mail site said they couldn’t find it), and then eventually they sent me another.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Pleased with all products tried and fairly quick delivery and of course zero calories is the best bit with no loss of flavour.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Wow! These syrups are amazing. My favorite has to be the Cherry flavour. Great value, fast delivery, well packaged. I really think you should give them a try. You wont regret it.
posted 3 months ago - Karen
Easy to find what your looking for, quick delivery and customer service always great!
posted 3 months ago - Eve
Great range and delivery service. Love the syrups and trying new flavours.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent all round, price, delivery and above all WOW what a taste without all the calories!!!! Win, win, would definitely recommend!
posted 3 months ago - Laura
I've tried many products from skinny food co. They give quick delivery and my children and I haven't been disappointed. They love the jams and chocolate spread which are both healthier options. My favourites are the syrups which I use on my protein pancakes. 😁
posted 3 months ago - Julie
Absolutely love the skinny food company as my husband and I have both lost a lot of weight and we are trying to keep it off being able to have sweet things that are low calorie or zero calorie have been great.So far we have loved Everything we have ordered . The process of ordering is very easy and no problems with delivery. and we intend to keep ordering keep up the good work skinny food company you are doing a great job
posted 3 months ago - Carole