skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
skinny food co 5 star review on 15th August 2022
Sevim
skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022
Thomas Doran
skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022
Thomas Doran
Amazing always used them as I’m keto
Great sugar alternatives at a price I can afford and good delivery times, very happy with skinny food co.
Want to feel healthier and happier? Skinny Food Co will help. The best foods for balanced eating, training, allergies and diabetes - but also the best people - just read the success stories and you'll see how kind and supportive SF Co is.
Customer Services excellent All the syrups, ice tea syrup and cocktail mixers I have bought are delicious and with the added benefit of 0 cals. Also the muffins, cookie and pancake mixes are great too. Delivery is always on time and reasonably priced.
Great company providing healthy alternatives to family favourites!!! A large number of vegan products (good for me!), healthy confectionery (good for kids), low prices- good for everyone!!!!
skinny food co 5 star review on 15th August 2022
I love the products from Skinny Food Co, and cannot live without my skinny syrups for my coffee 😋
Great service, great prices and great products. The only thing I would say that it makes me not buy so many times is the amount that you need to spend to get free shipping. It should be minimum £20/£30 to get free shipping, or just create one of those £10 per year subscription and get free shipping for 12 months.
Another amazing delivery from Skinny Food Co!! Honestly love the products they do, they keep me on track and certainly help me keep my sweet cravings at bay. Can't wait to place my next order to try out some other new goodies!
Fantastic choice of low sugar and low calorie products. They always have great offers and discounts too. Quick delivery and great prices. Highly recommend!
Shocking delivery..still not received after 11 days!!.. 2nd and last order I'm afraid!
I've been waiting over a month for my order. I've been told they have sent it last week but I haven't received it. Ordered and paid fpr on 18th May!!! I have had emails from someone called Amy and Beth in their supposed customer support role apologising etc etc. I have asked for my money to be refunded but have had no response. Would never buy again and would not recommend them.
Out of intolerance and allergy advice I had to turn gluten and dairy free. So far I had not any bad experience but skinny food products have definitely made me to be careful from where and who to order from. I ordered 3 sauces that taste nothing as advertised and promised and I also got myself the mocha creamer which went off after only 3 days regardless following the storage advice on the package bottle. Tried once never again. Can’t recommend. Very disappointed.
Waited 10 days for delivery 2 items correct one incorrect and past sell by date and another item completely missing … when I sent an enquiry all I got was some response about best before dates and I can return it … would like my correct order fulfilled please with the correct items or refund .. first time customer but never again with such poor customer service.
skinny food co 1 star review on 13th May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 13th May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 13th May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 13th May 2022
Still the same issues m, taking money and orders and promising next day delivery, then they eventually answer your enquiry with copy and pasted answers saying hey have moved warehouses and this is teething issues. This is 2 nd week from order and I have been told now there is NO Timescale on my order, please bear with them ? There own website has updates saying sorry for these issues and delays delivery now 3-5 days ( due to Royal Mail ), but this is LIES to continue to get orders placed and take your money !!! Reviews go back MONTHS saying the same thing. I have demanded a refund and will never use or recommend this company, in this day and age this is a joke if they expect to survive with this treatment of customers and not delivering on product, promises or customer service. Shambolic.
skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022 skinny food co 1 star review on 3rd May 2022
Fraudulent company. Avoid. Goods do not arrive.
Beware. Received products out of date, when contacted to complain I was told products would be fine 6 months after the use by date! Return offered for these out of date products but at my cost!! I WILL NOT BE USING THIS COMPANY AGAIN. AVOID.
Not impressed this time Been waiting for skinny chocoholic drops for nearly 2months emailed twice .no direct answer when I've asked if was issue with being able to produce/ import them for sale just keep saying "watch this space". well it's got super boring now it's been nearly 7 weeks since my 1st email .....
Highly recommend the skinny food company's chocoholic spreads lovely on toast or pancakes, with lots of different flavours, chocolate and banana is my favourite. I also buy the skinny chocoholic malts. They are the perfect treat for a sugar craving! A little firmer than than malteasers but less calories,and my grandchildren love them . Always delivered on time stated in good packaging.
Fraudulent company. Like many others they didn’t sent my package, claimed it was lost despite the Royal Mail tracking showing it was never shipped. Now claiming it will be shipped with the same tracking number proving they lied in the first place. They ignore your emails or send copy and pasted replies - they will reply to this saying to get in contact so they can sort it but they won’t actually sort it as I have repeatedly tried to contact - you can see from reviews all over the internet that they do this a lot and won’t return money or ship the items or they ship half and charge the whole amount. This has now been going on a month for me but longer for others - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY
12 working days since despatch and still no order. This company is a joke, told me my parcel would be with me no later than last Friday. Avoid at all costs if you value your hard earned money
skinny food co is rated 4.1 based on 1,227 reviews