skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
AWFUL!!! scammers send you orders you didnt ask for and take your money and wont let me cancel. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY
Charged for a subscription I had no idea I had. I only ordered a trial pack as it was free with delivery to try and then was charged nearly 9 quid a week for tiny sauce bags I never ordered. So dishonest and discussing to rip people off esp when money is so tight. Do not reply to emails either, stay well clear of this company
DISGUSTING , TASTE VILE
Sign you up for a subscription you don't ask for and almost impossible to cancel. Charged me £10.17 extra every week for 3weeks for things I didn't order and won't refund !!!! SCAM SCAM
Will inform Martin Lewis
Your company is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE, the syrups are DISGUSTING and you set up a subscription for me which I didn't sign up for!!!! You charged me £10.17 a week for three weeks without my CONSENT!!! Then forced me to sign up to make an account so that I could unsubscribe from the subscriptions WTF !!!??? Saying it is my responsibility to manage my subscription ! - which I NEVER signed up for in the first place . !!!! TOTAL SCAM !!!! Syrups taste like slightly flavoured glue , God knows what they do to your insides . !!!
REFUND MY MONEY . !!!! THEIVES
Worst company I have ever dealt with. They said I had subscribed to a couple of products, I know I didn't, as ticked just once, as wanted to try them. Turns out the things were vile and threw them away. I have since had them sent to me about 4 more times and charged me, I have emailed them each time. They just fob you off. They are con artists! I am absolutely furious about it!
Subscription fraud! Beware they keep your bank details and re order on your behalf, which you don’t want but have to pay for. Can only cancel if you have signed up for them, so basically you are forced to sign up then cancel the subscription that you never signed up for in the first place. What an absolute CON ! Beware beware beware
Took ages for delivery and then wrong order turned up with someone else's name and address on invoice!
Emailed skinny food company to tell them, and now they won't send me out my correct order or refund me until I post their mistake back! BRILLIANT! Do not waste your time or money with this "company" 🤠
said I had to cancel subscription, I never signed up for subscription . Unable to talk to anyone absolutely disgusting
Great products With a huge variety of choice run by a family business, very impressed with the choice of variety especially if you’ve got a sweet tooth!!
Been told I have to wait 4 weeks for a refund from the the order date as my order has never arrived, will not be ordering from here again!
Been ordering for over a year now and love the Chocolate Spreads
Bought a bottle of maple syrup and a bottle of chocolate syrup, also a pack of sachets with all different sauces in. They where all absolutely disgusting, tasted like chemicals in slimy fluid. All thrown straight in the bin!
Gutted I’ve wasted money on them.
They created an account and a subscription to receive the same order every week!! and also kept hold of my card details all without my knowledge.. Terrible!
I was also signed up for a subscription I did not ask for. When challenged they advised me how to unsubscribe through my account. I actually had NO account so could not do this. When I demanded they cancel the subscription and give a refund, they offered me the opportunity to pay to send it back to them for a refund. I also asked how they were keeping hold of my payment details when I had no account! Tried to fob me off with incorrect GDPR information. Were not helpful at all! Beware of the subscription con!
AVOID at all costs!!! Ordered 60€ worth of things. Never arrived, they keep telling me to check with the German postal service, the tracking clearly states it hasn’t even left the uk ordered on September 21. Keep saying write us next week and we will open an investigation. Then finally asked if I wanted a refund I said yes, then the next three emails were again asking for my patience and to email next week. Avoid at all costs!!! I have opened a police report on them. SCAMMERS
(Order Number: #456696)

Came across this website and all seemed well - had decent reviews etc so thought I would give them a try.

I ordered quite a few items from them - totalling £58.95. I received a box which had all of my items in apart from the Bounty Flapjacks I had ordered. The small box I had received was jammed full - so I just assumed the Bounty Flapjacks would be getting sent separately.. given how deliveries have been affected by Covid 19 - I gave it a week.

After a week - I had still not received them, so contacted the company to make them aware. They then apologised for this, but asked me to send them a photograph!?!??!? - I explained I couldn't send them a photograph as I had never received the items? - what was I going to send them a photograph of? - an empty space on my table where they should have been!??!

They then basically said that was their rules/procedure and there was nothing else they could do as they required a picture in order to start their refund/return process...

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING customer service and processes in place!! - so now I've not received the items I paid for and I'm out of pocket £19.99!!

I'm sure for others - their reviews are based on actually receiving the items they paid for - which is fine- as I have no complaints with the items I did actually receive! - but I'd caution against using them on the odd chance that something goes wrong as you will be left out of pocket and deeply disappointed as I was.

UPDATE: In response to their reply.. I'm not sure WHAT more information you need -the order number is above as is a fairly factual account of what happened!
Enlisted for a subscription that I did not ask for and customer service disgraceful, dreadful generic response and no telephone number to call them.
They’ve taken my money without my permission for products that I did not ask for. I will report them if they try and take any more money from me. Absolutely disgusting way to treat customers. I am diabetic and now have three litres of coffee syrup that I have no hope of using. Dreadful company
Very dissapointed with customer service
Royal mail lost my parcel and I send them thousands emails and they don't refund my money back
I purchased protein bars from as guest without creating an account and they subscribed me without asking me and they started sending me the same bars every two weeks. Terrible customer services.
Don't buy these, they taste foul and very artificial. I was really disappointed when I got my order, I had Cherry Bakewell, Peanut Butter and Praline. The Praline tasted so bad it went straight in the bin.

They have the consistency of water and they actually curdle any sort of yogurt into a goopy jelly like texture which is absolutely awful.

When people say they taste like chemicals, believe them, I wish I had.
Ended up with a subscription I didnt ask for rage does not even cover how angry I am right now! Absolutely disgusting!
skinny food co is rated 3.67 based on 444 reviews