skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I ordered some sauces a few weeks ago and unknown to me they set up a subscription and taken money out of my bank, and to top it off i never even received my items. emailed a lady there and she keeps making excuses to not refund me. they are very cheeky with it. poor service. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!! i have seen alot of bad reviews from customers and they are mostly bad ones, so im not they only one that has had hassle from them.
I ordered some sauces a few weeks ago now. Without me knowing Skinny Food has been cheeky enough to add me onto there ''subscription'' scheme without me knowing. I have had three payments taken out of my bank account from them without me knowing about these. I have tried to contact them via social media and even email. There customer service team is shocking and all they do is copy and paste rather than sorting out your situation. I have never had such a poor service in my entire life. Be aware they will try and take your money from your bank account like they have done with mine and wont even sort the situation out therefore i have had to go out of my way and inform my bank about this company so that other customers dont have the same situation as i have been in. This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional and I advice customers not to buy anymore from this company. All they do is try and take your money from you and dont even reply when you have an issue. - starts, so disappointed and i will tell my friends, family and social media not to buy from this company! VERY IGNORANT! This has been going on for a while now and still ignoring me even though they are online! POOR!!
I luckily bought one from the shop and must agree, it is watery in texture (for a 'syrup') and tasted like sweeteners. I am so lucky that I have read the reviews on here as I was tempted to try one of the other products out of interest but seems I have had a lucky escape. To all those who have had issues, thank you for raising them as you have potentially saved me money, time and frustration had I of gone ahead with a purchase.
Future customers should read the reviews as not to get caught out like so many with these subscription orders. genuine and honest people are getting took for there hard earned cash by these underhand tactics 99.9% of other online shops do not operate like this.
Must agree with the reviews I have seen.never truer words said. This is a cowboy outfit looking to prize as much as they can out of innocent people who are on just trying to buy there products but this is obviously not enough they have to be very underhand and caniveing to get that extra cash to feather there own nest I myself have been caught out and one can only hope to god that any potential customers for this outfit read the reviews. If they need the money that bad why not put it on there products a few pence here and there and put and end to this skuldugery.
Avoid! sign you up for repeat orders that you havent requested
They automatically tick the subscribe for weekly deliveries button. Absolutely outrageous. I thought the recurring emails (3 in total) was some sort of bug/ duplicated email for the first order I placed with them. STAY AWAY
Hidden subscriptions on there site received first order on the Saturday only to receive a confirmation e-mail that my next order is on its way the following Tuesday . Why would I want that I can’t eat 9 products in a few days . I queried it and was told it’s my fault as it’s stated when ordering. If it was it’s not clear enough I will not be ordering again
Be aware, hidden subscription. You will receive weekly delivery those same products. The products taste like water with sweeteners. Th customer service doesn't care about your problems.
Also the mayonnaise looks like jizz. I don't know what jizz tastes like and if anyone tells you differently they're liars.
The original Mayo smells like prawns, vinegar and sugar and tastes awful. The Nacho Cheese and the Four Cheese taste exactly the same and they don't even taste of cheese. They both taste awful. Who taste tests this stuff? Is it a corpse? Whoever it is, is clearly a sick individual who probably needs their hard drive checked.
Products not too bad but part of my order didn’t turn up! Have spent last two day trying to sort it out but customer services aren’t interested. Wanted to give me £4 off next order instead of sending missing items! They take forever to reply and are really not interested! It’s no good having a good product if your customer care is rubbish!
Disgusting sauces, I am shocked that they are mass produced! inedible , waste of money.
Absolutely revolting, so far away from what the real stuff tastes like I’d rather not bother. Tried the pancake bundle, pancakes were a strange omelette type texture and not one of the syrups or custard was edible. It all has been binned. One of the pancake mixes was burst open on arrival and all over the box so wasted. Packaging was not great, 5 bottles battering around in a box. What a waste of money.
The mayonnaise tastes like water with sweeteners. Absolutely nothing like mayonnaise in texture colour or taste. How this can be sold as Mayonnaise is beyond me. The peanut butter has more calories than the one i buy in my local.supermarket even with its added sugar ! Also very runny.
Waited weeks for my order, really bad customer service. Whenever I contacted them I was constantly fobbed off, when I finally got my order the products weren’t dry good and I asked them not to contact me again, but still getting bombarded with mail. Don’t buy from them.
Currently in dispute with them, they have sent & billed me for 2 orders I did not make, I still have not received the original order placed. very unhelpful email correspondence. Avoid
Ordered early January and received tracking next day. Week later I chase up to be assured its on way. Another week and I ask for a refund. All replies are asking me to hold tight its on way- it’s Royal Mails fault (it isnt) and I open up a Paypal dispute. They deleted all negative reviews and comments on their websites and social media. They even spammed me to order more. I never received the order or refund until over 4 weeks later when Paypal found in my favour. So no sauces but least I got my money back. An appalling company that plays dodgy marketing tricks to appear successful. Sad really. Save yourself the bother. I guess they cannot remove reviews on this site as it seems to be a more genuine reflection to other places.
Ordered early January and received tracking next day. Week later I chase up to be assured its on way. Another week and I ask for a refund. All replies are asking me to hold tight its on way- it’s Royal Mails fault (it isnt) and I open up a Paypal dispute. They deleted all negative reviews and comments on their websites and social media. They clearly have fake positive reviews and comments posted. They even spammed me to order more. I never received the order or refund until over 4 weeks later when Paypal found in my favour. So no sauces but least I got my money back. An appalling company that plays dodgy marketing tricks to appear successful. Sad really. Save yourself the bother. I guess they cannot remove reviews on this site as it seems to be a more genuine reflection to other places.
skinny food co is rated 1.95 based on 41 reviews