skinny food co Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy

"Ordered bbq sauce & curry sauce, both clearly state carb free, even the bottle says carb free except when I eventually get them after 9 days , the nutrition info on the back clearly states they do actually have carbs in them !! Emailed customer service, and all I got back was , yes well there is a small amount of carbs, you can’t advertise it’s free of something if it isn’t , I would never recommend this company, it’s only getting 1 star because zero is not a option, they offered a refund without the p&p , what a cheek"
Are you skinny food co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The only way I would order from The Skinny Food Co again is if I was being held at Gunpoint. Firstly the order took 8 days before it was even dispatched. Placed an order of 4 items, totalling just under £19 and received 1 wrong item. So they wanted me to post it back to them to get my right item. I refused as didnt want to be out more money. Offered me a 4.99 discount code with a minimum spend of £10!!!!!!I also refused that. So they then said they would send the right item. They somehow sent the wrong item again. Eventually after dealing with 2 different people and a massive delay in replies, I got a refund. Customer service was terrible, waiting days on end between replies and having to explain that this was their fault continuously. The maple syrup is lovely apart from that, I wouldn't recommend."
"All of the products from skinny food co are amazing! The flavour is amazing!"
"sauces are free on slimming world and perfect for baking and cooking"
skinny food co is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews