skinny food co Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy

"For those on a weight reduction program or for diabetics they are a wonderful find. For me the mayo, garlic mayo and bbq sauces are good and lift the dishes I use them in. I have enjoyed the easter cream, vanilla and black cherry sauces too. I have others yet to be opened and sampled. The jams...I have tried strawberry, apricot and black currant...all are excellent. Yes, they are a little pricey, but the flavour of the jam is intense and a little goes a long way. I for one intend to continue to purchase again and again."
Are you skinny food co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"After reading so many good reviews on here l decided to order 3 sauces all savoury ones! I can not believe the reviews on here! As a qualified cook l know what tastes good and what doesn’t. The ingredients list was shocking and all artificial! The smell of the honey and mustard made me retch! The consistency is like water even the mayo one! I asked my family to taste them with me and they all spat them out and said they were disgusting. I agree they are revolting! I wrote to the customer service dept asking for a refund as they were inedible and they refused ! Please please don’t buy these artificial awful sauces full of bad stuff! At least try someone else’s first and don’t get caught like me. Do some research as there are plenty of reviews online saying the same as mine! I wasted my money. Just to see if it is just me I’m going to take the sauces to this weeks slimming world taster night and film the outcome!"
"Strawberry jam, I'm a diabetic (controlling it through diet) so to find a low sugar jam is fantastic. 4g sugar per 100g is great. I spread a tiny amount on my toast. The taste is as good as normal full sugar jam. It's a little pricey but for me it's a luxury I don't have often so don't mind paying more. The online offers don't seem to work when I enter the code at checkout."
"Ordered bbq sauce & curry sauce, both clearly state carb free, even the bottle says carb free except when I eventually get them after 9 days , the nutrition info on the back clearly states they do actually have carbs in them !! Emailed customer service, and all I got back was , yes well there is a small amount of carbs, you can’t advertise it’s free of something if it isn’t , I would never recommend this company, it’s only getting 1 star because zero is not a option, they offered a refund without the p&p , what a cheek"
"The only way I would order from The Skinny Food Co again is if I was being held at Gunpoint. Firstly the order took 8 days before it was even dispatched. Placed an order of 4 items, totalling just under £19 and received 1 wrong item. So they wanted me to post it back to them to get my right item. I refused as didnt want to be out more money. Offered me a 4.99 discount code with a minimum spend of £10!!!!!!I also refused that. So they then said they would send the right item. They somehow sent the wrong item again. Eventually after dealing with 2 different people and a massive delay in replies, I got a refund. Customer service was terrible, waiting days on end between replies and having to explain that this was their fault continuously. The maple syrup is lovely apart from that, I wouldn't recommend."
"All of the products from skinny food co are amazing! The flavour is amazing!"
"sauces are free on slimming world and perfect for baking and cooking"
skinny food co is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews