skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
Amazing products, I live very close to their factory/shop ,they are very friendly,very professional. Anytime I can pop in and buy any products from the shop. I love peanut butter soooo not guilty;)
Excellent products and service I will recommend far and wide.
Amazing, a loyal customer that loves the products. Great service and highly recommended!
I loved it, love it, love it ...Thew products are amazing, I have tried most of them . Not all of the are my cup of tea, but definitely ,panck cakes, jams, sauces : chocolate, cookies, piri piri, honey mustard are just fantastic. I'm on very strict diet where sugar is not allowed, so this helps me to fight with my craves. I assuming that negative comets comes form people who can have in diet sugar, that why they can play with better taste from another source where includes carbs and sugar . I can't so for me are just PERFECT !!! :)
Amazing products and service
Strawberry jam, I'm a diabetic (controlling it through diet) so to find a low sugar jam is fantastic. 4g sugar per 100g is great. I spread a tiny amount on my toast. The taste is as good as normal full sugar jam. It's a little pricey but for me it's a luxury I don't have often so don't mind paying more. The online offers don't seem to work when I enter the code at checkout.
All of the products from skinny food co are amazing! The flavour is amazing!
sauces are free on slimming world and perfect for baking and cooking
skinny food co is rated 2.67 based on 21 reviews