skinny food co Reviews

of reviewers recommend skinny food co

Tell us how skinny food co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
skinny food co 1 star review on 12th May 2020
Sam Lane
skinny food co 1 star review on 19th February 2020
Sam Lane
More Photos & Videos
Products are very good and always have good offers going on. Great for asking to plain yoghurts you give it a lovely set taste.
Amazing syrups & sauces, they really do taste like the real products!!
Just Great
We look forward to our special coffees each day
especialy in this gloomy time
Products are just amazing, perfect for who has a sweet tooth but still fitting in the diet.
Great sauces and syrups! I'm really happy as they're ok to have on the Slimming World diet (only half a syn per spoonful). They taste great and fill the void when having things like burgers, pasta dishes etc... I've had a few deliveries now and will definitely be back again
Wow! These syrups are amazing. My favorite has to be the Cherry flavour. Great value, fast delivery, well packaged. I really think you should give them a try. You wont regret it.
Just Great
Nice to have a special coffee in these gloomy times we look forward to it each day
Excellent have enjoyed everything I have tried so far .
Such a great selection of low calorie low sugar items. I use the flavour drops everyday in my coffee. Brilliant company
Well, the flavours just keep getting better. 'Dipped my toe' into flavoured coffee and the caramel popcorn is amazing!
Absolutely love skinny food! Am losing weight with Slimming World and these are a god send. Low or virtually zero calories but no different to fully loaded brands and no loss of taste. Fully recommend!
I purchase from Skinny food on a regular basis, the taste factor is excellent, especially the jams which are full of flavour, best of all, if you are eating healthy or if you are diabetic, Skinny food products are a must!
Skinny food co is a fantastic company and very usable for the likes of people like me following slimming world
The skinny food products are so good. They taste wonderful and you would never know that they weren't the full-fat versions. I particularly like the sweet syrups such as salted caramel, maple syrup, custard, etc., and add them to porridge. I have bought the curry sauce one which I haven't used yet but I know it's going to be as good as all the rest.
Very tasty, high quality products.
Have had quite a few items from here now and just ordered some more, i use them alot on baked oats, pancakes and yogurt, all over cereal in my porridge, pretty much anything i have i use something on haha just waiting for a biscoff flavour and my life is complete!! haha :)
amazing products i am constantly buying more they never last me i use on everything you name it... thank you skinny food co.
I was a bit sceptical about the sauces, jams and syrups as I thought they may taste too artificial or be too watery. However products I have tried I love - salted caramel and peanut butter syrups being my favourites and blackcurrant jam and bbq sauce are equally as good.
My deliveries have always been speedy - even during lockdown.
If you haven’t already I highly recommend you give them a try. On my next order I will definitely be trying the chocolate spread as I have seen so many nice things said about it I’ve no doubt that it’ll be just as good as the other skinny food products.
Love skinneyfood fab service great products
Been A Customer Now For A Good While... The Products Are Amazing... And Now Their Range Has Grown Since I Started Using Them... So Even More To Buy & Try..!!
I’m A SlimmingWorld Member And These Products Are Fantastic For Helping On The Journey..!! 🤪🎩
skinny food co is rated 4.07 based on 373 reviews